lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Heck, I was more engaged by STID than CF.(Well, not entirely, but it's closer than you'd think!)

it def was much more entertaining

Also, that LR train sequence is better than anything in CF.

:wub: if only the whole movie was like that :(

Absolutely incredible numbers for both movies what a fantastic weekend. Also Goffe, remember these? :lol:

Nah. Dont be silly. It has more than fair chance of making 400M. You will change your mind after thursday numbers come in. This is moving at a furious pace for now. As long as 5-day is above 100M 400M is strongly in play.

overpredictions all over again, will they ever learn? *sigh*

It. Will. Not. Pass. THG. Goddamnit

it won't reach 300m by the end of the weekend, more like 280m. In the third weekend we will see another +55% drop, then Hobbit comes to play.

second weekend dropLow end 61.5mHigh end 64.5m

John Marston and Goffe downplay the movie at every turn, though Goffe actually liked the movie, so I don't understand his problem.

my problem is that I don't get caught by the overprediction train. I'm a realist, unlike most fanboys and fangirls here.

I will lol so hard when CF drop more than 58% this weekend, after 70m being considered a conservative number

If you doubt the power of Katniss you get burned. Iceroll I think you won the bet :P Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 7

Thor 2 will pass 200 it will be at 186 million by SundayAlso it appeears wom has really helped cf. If it was like hp2 it would likely finished to like 370 but now cf set for 410 or so.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Is it just me who's thinking that Thor's chances at 200M looks pretty weak right now? 

It's just you.

Thor 2 will need 14-15m after this weekend of around 10-11m. Immortals made 1-2m less on Thanksgiving weekend and made 15m more. ;)

• Like 1

I'm gonna pull some numbers out of my ass just to see how it play out.

1-$158M

2-$72M

3-$32M

4-$18M

5-$12M

6-$8M

7-$5

How much is that?

Not enough since it's not taking Mon-Thurs into account. THG2 will be at nearly 300m after this weekend. DH1 made nearly 80m after this weekend and made more than 20m less on T-giving Wknd than THG2 will. 400m is toast.

Not enough since it's not taking Mon-Thurs into account. THG2 will be at nearly 300m after this weekend. DH1 made nearly 80m after this weekend and made more than 20m less on T-giving Wknd than THG2 will. 400m is toast.

Shh, I know, bb. Haha. I just wanted to see how much that was without dailies. x)

No, yeah. 400M seems good. Thank you though.

• Like 1

Oh that means you have shares in Lionsgate? :rolleyes:It's the animated movie of the end of the year, it's important.And since when do we have to own shares to be interested in box office numbers? What a stupid comment o_o

Whoa, I meant no offense lol. I personally aren't that interested as I've not seen much about Frozen Edited by Jessie