lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

IM3 highest grossing movie of 2013!!! 

of course CF will be second while Man of Steel sucked big time  :wub:

CF will easily be the number one film of the year now.  409 is done.  

• Like 6

For those just getting up like me, here are RTH's numbers from page 27:

CF 31.5-32.3,FRZ 27.7-28.5,Thor 4.6,TBMH 3.5,DM 2.7,HF 2.6,BT 1.9,BN 1.6,PHil 1.3,LV 1.1

• Like 5

Shh, you're fine.

Baumer, I'm in love with your quote. Or signature. Same shit, lol.

Yea, well I'm in love with your avatar.

She's stunning.

Are you a big Friday the 13th fan?

• Like 1

For those just getting up like me, here are RTH's numbers from page 27:

CF 31.5-32.3,FRZ 27.7-28.5,Thor 4.6,TBMH 3.5,DM 2.7,HF 2.6,BT 1.9,BN 1.6,PHil 1.3,LV 1.1

I can't believe how high CF is Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

Yea, well I'm in love with your avatar.

She's stunning.

Are you a big Friday the 13th fan?

Ugh. You should be in love with my avatar and Claire Holt. Sigh. I'm disappointed.  :P

Thanks though! Jourdan's gorgeous. I'm glad she won. She's one of the best winners in the show's record, and the haters can fall off a cliff. She tied with the winner of Cycle 15 for the most Best Pictures. She had SIX best pictures/first callouts. She's amazing. Tyra admitted that she took a higher percentage of pictures than her, which is huge because Tyra's full of herself.

I am! Lol, I think. Haha. I want them all on DVD, and I want Netflix because it's normal for me to get the urge to want to see them.

Those numbers are just insane for CF. They really fucking are. It's not behaving like any sequel in the post-2000 era. It's incredible.

$420m was my prediction for it...and I'm so glad it's gonna be able to do that. I think it'll do roughly around DMC.

• Like 2

with all the sellouts I thought Frz would hit 30M plus nikki also teased us the same, I guess it was playing in smaller screens plus kids/matinee tickets are cheaper, so the gross was not as much as what it looked like late afternoon yesterday. Still it should make close to 95M over 5-day and make 3x that number in domestic to be the 2nd biggest animation move for the year.

Unbelievable for CF. I was sure about 30M(extrapolating from DH1 wed to fri jump) but it did much better than that. We can basically lock it beating HG and IM3. I am REALLY GLAD that IM3 is not winning the year. I am also perfectly fine if it continues to have an epic run towards 450M+ domestic. For now I would say DMC is the target. MJ1 should be good for at least 350M and finale should again be good for 400M+ domestic and finale should also be in position to hit 1B WW.

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Like 4

Last time I checked it's Nolanites that freaked out big time that Katniss could beat TDKR's records. Marvel fans are not that insecure and most support both franchises.

Nonsense. I am a nolanite and I am cheering for this. There are others as well. There are couple of bad apples in every fan base who take this way too seriously. CF is a good movie and deserves its BO success. I hope it continues to have a great run towards 450M+ domestic.

I think if it can have a sub 50% drop next weekend(tough but not impossible) then 500M will be in play. I see it play really strong over holidays despite there being tons of new films. Movies with strong WOM will play well in its late run plus iMax is not that big a deal for CF.

• Like 2

I'm glad my 360 club isn't happening.  I thought IM3 was pretty bad and this was perhaps the most surprising film of the year.  So for this to win the year is pretty cool.

• Like 7