lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

The mother of one of my older brother's (my dad's ex wife) said that she and her niece met him at an event in Nevada. Apparently, he was the nicest guy on the planet. Gave her little niece a kiss and signed several autographs, hugged everyone, stayed around to chat. Really sad it happened to someone who was such a great person.

• Like 3

Please accept my sincere appologies for my lame joke about Paul Walker.

This not what lawsbians do.

:(

Good. I'm glad you apologized. I was worried you would edit or remove the comment, or I was worried you would act like it never happened.

Good though.

Apology accepted, bb. :)

• Like 1

So basicaly, Katniss is becoming the most powerful  & significant female movie icon since, what Ripley ?

I  mean 2 movies doing more than 400m aka 50m tickets, that is unheard of with a female lead.

I would even say she will be remembered as the female Indiana Jones, with more heart than cool cynicism.

Edited by The Futurist

This really fucking blows. What bothers me is I trashed most of the Fast movies and now I feel like they are a big part of movie going for the last 10 years or so.

Yeah but you are from the old guard, each generation needs its own heroes.

I'd say the difference between her and them is they were original characters. More power to her, she clearly will have even more clout moving forward, and let's hope she decides to tackle some new, original genre heroes.
  • Like 1