#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I'm a 90s music fan as well but I'm a pop guy so it's Backstreet Boys, Boyz II Men, N*Sync, The Corrs it is for me ;)

BoyzIIMen :wub:

I like all types of music from all different eras. Music is my first love. I used to be all into everything.

• Like 1

Sugar Ray, Wall Flowers, Sheryl Crowe, Alanis Morrisette, Mariah Carey, TLC, Celine Dion, Matchbox Twenty, En Vogue, Hanson:ph34r:

For some reason I always liked bands R&B artists like Jodeci, Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant
  • Like 1

So I see I missed video game, Potter and Hunger Games discussions (and now 90s music, SWV represent!)... I kind of write off the chemistry issues with Peeta and Gale in the movies as Katniss being very reserved and tomboyish and them being stuck in a dystopian killing game, so maybe it's undrealistic to expect Notebook or Titanic-level fireworks.

In some ways, I'm kind of surprised/impressed with the studio that they did go ahead and cast Hutcherson for Peeta. I think Liam got cast because some studio exec figured teen girls would think he was hot. Josh has his admirers, but he's not the traditional "leading man" type (neither is Peeta the book character but that's never stopped Hollywood from wanting to upgrade the characters' looks). It's not like THG started out when they were little kids and they didn't know how he'd grow up, no, they picked Josh, anyway, when way "prettier" guys tried out.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

Posted Image

Stupid ridiculous physique. At least Brandon Routh didn't make me feel ashamed of my scrawny biceps.

Actually not a fan of all that beef. I liked his body better before he became Super Man. He has always had a nice physique to me.

• Like 1

So I see I missed video game, Potter and Hunger Games discussions (and now 90s music, SWV represent!)... I kind of write off the chemistry issues with Peeta and Gale in the movies as Katniss being very reserved and tomboyish and them being stuck in a dystopian killing game, so maybe it's undrealistic to expect Notebook or Titanic-level fireworks. In some ways, I'm kind of surprised/impressed with the studio that they did go ahead and cast Hutcherson for Peeta. I think Liam got cast because some studio exec figured teen girls would think he was hot. Josh has his admirers, but he's not the traditional "leading man" type (neither is Peeta the book character but that's never stopped Hollywood from wanting to upgrade the characters' looks). It's not like THG started out when they were little kids and they didn't know how he'd grow up, no, they picked Josh, anyway, when way "prettier" guys tried out.

I don't know, I like Hurcherson in the role. Their chemistry, as far as I can tell in the movies, is supposed to be a bit strained, so it works for me.As for Liam Hemsworth...kill it...kill it with fire!

No love for Britney Spears I see.

No, I like her as well. But she's more an early 2000s artist for me. The artists I mentioned where the stuff I was listening when I became a chart geek in the mid 90s ;)

Edited by forg
  • Like 1

I don't know, I like Hurcherson in the role. Their chemistry, as far as I can tell in the movies, is supposed to be a bit strained, so it works for me.As for Liam Hemsworth...kill it...kill it with fire!

Now that's just mean.