#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Rollin makes me think of The Fast and the Furious so Limp Bizkit wasn't totally useless...

Yep. Hence why I still listen to My Way or the Highway when I hear it on the radio. I think about driving my Honda under a trailer truck but then I remember that's an ill-conceived idea.

Also ending its run last 12/5 was The Fifth Estate with just $3.2M, I thought this is the biggest bomb this year for movie that had over 1K screens but no there's a movie called Phantom starring Ed Harris and David Duchovny that was shown in March and released in 1,118 screens but only earned $1.03 million

Edited by forg
  • Like 2

I was into and still am into a lot of 90's music. Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Oasis, Dr Dre, Snoop, Warren G, Stone Temple Pilots, etc

Sugar Ray, Wall Flowers, Sheryl Crowe, Alanis Morrisette, Mariah Carey, TLC, Celine Dion, Matchbox Twenty, En Vogue, Hanson:ph34r:

• Like 3

Kick Ass 2 really had a short run (8/16 to 9/26) other flops which earned below it (The Host, Big Wedding, Beautiful Creatures, Admission, Parker) lasted at least 2 to 3 months.

For a Fox movie that's odd when Percy Jackson is probably still in theaters. KA2 was Fox right?