#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Re: FSU,

They played the Terps (U Md) and beat them handidly.  That's a quality win.

But who did Maryland play before that? Old Dominion, Uconn, Florida International, and a West Virginia that was 2-1 but those wins were FCS teams. Maryland clearly wasnt ready and that #25 ranking was a fluke, plus they ended up losing their QB and top WR in the game so that was that. I still like FSU and I'm glad theyre in the championship, but they still havent had the test Auburn has had. And I know no one wants to hear this, but statically their schedule was actually easier than Ohio State's.

No doubt they are great teams. you can't do anything about it. The problem in college football there lack of games compared other college sports and then no playoffs.  The bowl games are decided from people and computers. 

No I agree. I'm glad we're getting playoffs. I was just saying that wont automatically keep an SEC team out. Alabama will take a tumble, but Auburn should be just as good next year. But we'll see whos the best, we'll see. Gooo seeding.