filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Have CF any chances to outgross IM3?? 

New Moon, Breaking Dawn 1, Deathly Hallows 1 and CF have had the same release - the week before thanksgivings & on a Friday.

New Moon made 1.387 on it's 29th day/5th Friday and added 25 million more during rest of the run.

Breaking Dawn 1 made 1.278 on Friday and then added 19 million more.

Deathly Hallows 1 made 1.320 on Friday and then added 33 million more.

CF made 2.45 this Friday(estimates)

If it behaves like New Moon it will end up with 409.56

If it behaves like Breaking Dawn 1, 401.80

If it behaves like Deathly Hallows 1, 426.65

So far it's performing way better than the Twilight movies and a little better than Deathly Hallows, so it should easily cross Iron Man.

If Nikki's projections are right (which is always a big if) then DOS dropped nearly identical to AUJ in its second weekend. Good, though I was honestly hoping for a bit better hold than AUJ.

well it had a bigger Friday jump at least which bodes well for the rest of its run since AUJ always had shitty Friday increases for some reason

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

I was trying to decide between a movie or a book. I just got through going through all of the stuff I bought today and getting my daughter off to bed.

Good to know your a mom!Anyways...Being that you could be drunk in a bit, id recommend a movie.What movies?