filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

I love love Shady, but hearing the Indian Psychiatrist say DeSean Jackson cracks me up every time in SLP.

So excited for Silver Linings Playbook 2 next week with the Cowboys and Eagles playing again in week 17.

Next week is going to be great. Bears vs. Packers and Cowgirls vs. Eagles for all of the marbles, winner take all.  :D

• Like 2

You're right, the ending of Ratatouille and Toy Story 2 were fantastic.

I would like to replace the above-mentioned Toy Story 3 scene with the Monsters Inc ending as my favorite Pixar scene.

http://youtu.be/92UI5bpG8oc

Hands down my favorite.  Of all the endings this was the most memorable for me.  

• Like 2

Hunger Games made $50 more million after its 31st day (which is where Catching Fire is now).

This is true, but I don't remember anything but The Avengers standing in its way. Catching Fire has much more competition. One big competitor is a lot easier to compete with than 2-3 or more. The question is, the the holidays counteract that competition.
  • Like 1

So basically you need to see Smaug ASAP.

I have no idea when I'm seeing Smaug lol. I know I'm seeing Walter Mitty on Christmas Day, and then Mr. Banks when I visit my aunts next week. I'll probably slot in Hustle and Smaug in early January :lol:

haha.  Granted, I will see Pixar movies in a heartbeat because they appeal to all ages.  However, from what I've seen of Frozen, I think I'm outside the target demographic (mid 30s and wrong gender too). :)

I'm a guy and Frozen's my second favorite movie this year

• Like 1