filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Its not one separate thing, but a history of talking shit and being an asshole. Yeah, he's an asshole. He may say he's joking but there's a genuine mean streak to his posts. You can't just say "You're a piece of shit" and expect the subject to go "Do ho ho, that's a good one". I'm glad he's gone. Fuck him.

You make him seem like bad person. He's not at all. He's just passionate, and has more personality and intelligence than a lot of people. And why do care so much anyway, I think you're obnoxious as hell, but I don't fucking care. 

You make him seem like bad person. He's not at all. He's just passionate, and has more personality and intelligence than a lot of people. And why do care so much anyway, I think you're obnoxious as hell, but I don't fucking care. 

Good for you.

This is the biggest shopping day of the year. Saturday before Christmas. Nothing is going to increase over 100 percent.

Haha just spent all morning in Victoria Gardens shopping. Got in and got out by 10:30am. Now I can chill for the rest of the day. Love it when stores open at 7am.