Impact

12/20-12/22/2013 actuals-except none from Paramount due to the holiday

Two fun stories of the day:

1. While I was in line to buy a gift card for my dad at the local theater, I heard some 12-year-old kid talking to his dad about how "apparently the new Hobbit movie totally beat Frozen in money made." I wanted to get into his face and traumatize him about how he was wrong. Coincidentally, everybody else in line was buying tickets for Frozen :lol:

2. I visited the Disney Store, Toys 'R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart. All of them are completely sold out of Olaf toys. D:

• Like 4

No wonder Paramount never  has job openings. I see openings for Fox, Disney, WB and Universal all of the time. Hardly ever see anything for paramount, lol. They must take good care of their employees.

More like they are getting rid off people all the time to save money.  :ph34r:  Sony will be laying off people next year, too.

I'm thrilled how well Frozen is doing and since Gravity didn't managed to beat MoS in the US, I'd love to see Frozen to do it.  -_-

More like they are getting rid off people all the time to save money.  :ph34r:  Sony will be laying off people next year, too.

I'm thrilled how well Frozen is doing and since Gravity didn't managed to beat MoS in the US, I'd love to see Frozen to do it.  -_-

I don't know about that. I don't think they were really all that big to begin with. My cousin used to work for them a while ago. And now I take that back. I just checked and I see a job posting for legal assistant. So they are hiring. Just not at the rate of Fox etc.

Edited by ECSTASY

Two fun stories of the day:1. While I was in line to buy a gift card for my dad at the local theater, I heard some 12-year-old kid talking to his dad about how "apparently the new Hobbit movie totally beat Frozen in money made." I wanted to get into his face and traumatize him about how he was wrong. Coincidentally, everybody else in line was buying tickets for Frozen :lol:2. I visited the Disney Store, Toys 'R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart. All of them are completely sold out of Olaf toys. D:

Olaf coming to crush the minion's popularity and demand? :P
  • Like 2

2. I visited the Disney Store, Toys 'R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart. All of them are completely sold out of Olaf toys. D:

The 1st week of December we spent 3 days at Disney World and then a cruise.

There was no Olaf toys to be found in any of the Disney stores in WDW and people really wanted them.

On the cruse a woman walked into one of Frozen shows with a bug Olaf stuffed animal.  She was mobbed by people wanting to know where she got it.  :lol:

• Like 1