iceroll

BOT's 36 Worst Films of All Time - Ceremony Complete! Master List on Page 1.

Note to self, remember to participate in this list next the voting is offered.

I won't vote. There will always be people hating on stuff for no reason and putting movies like 300, Man of Steel or others in these lists. My mind is blown by the stupidity. And Scary Movie 5 isn't on this list, but Scary Movie 4 is? People are retards.

• Like 1

Given all the complaining so far I bet some people would think that TDK would be right in line for #1 :P

(Actual) #1,43 points:

The Last Airbender

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm happy this was #1, yea sure some people might think that the other, more obscure movies are more deserving of the "worst" spot, but for anyone who was a fan of the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender, it was like M. Night literally took a shit in your mouth during the entire movie watching experience.

Synopsis

The story follows the adventures of Aang, a young successor to a long line of Avatars, who must put his childhood ways aside and stop the Fire Nation from enslaving the Water, Earth and Air nations.

Member blurb
Iceroll:
Posted Image

Critic blurb

Lou Lumenick, New York Post:
Stilted dialogue, wooden acting, glacial pacing, cheesy special effects, tacky-looking sets, ugly costumes, poorly staged and edited action sequences, all shown in murky, cut-rate 3-D.

Trivia

Tied with The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) for the most Razzie nominations at the 2011 Razzie Awards, the award show honoring the worst motion pictures of the year. Each film had nine nominations. Airbender was nominated for every category besides Worst Actor and Worst Actress. The movie ended up winning five of the Razzies it was nominated for, including Worst Picture of the year. One of those awards was won by actor Jackson Rathbone, who appeared in both films and thus, was awarded the Worst Supporting Actor trophy for that year.

No matter had bad this list may be, this being #1 is win.

Edited by Saintarcher

1) Stan Helsing

2) An American Carol

3) Halloween II (2009)

4) Epic Movie

5) Date Movie

6) Vampires Suck

7) That's My Boy

8) Littleman

9) Battlefield Earth

10) Made in America

11) CITIZEN KANE 

12) Kill Bill Vol 1

13) Batman Returns

14) Thin Red Line

15) Basic Instinct 2

16) Charlie's Angels 2

17) Sex and the City 2

18) Hobo With a Shotgun

19) My Soul to Take

20) Hellboy II

21) Meet the Spartans

22) What to Expect When You're Expecting

23) Nightmare on Elm Street 2

24) A Midsummer Night's Dream

25) Plan 9 From Outer Space

26) Magnolia

27) Dumb and Dumberer

28) Babel

29) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

30) Blair Witch Project 2

31) Lady in the Water

32) Killing Them Softly

33) RIPD

34) The Artist

35) Rubber

36) Truth or Dare A Critical Madness

Fin.

Thanks to everybody who participated and sent in lists!  It was definitely very fun putting everything together and reading everybody's reactions. All those likes were definitely appreciated too  :P

And to recap, here are the "Top 36 Worst Films as voted by boxoffice.com members"

1 The Last Airbender 43 2 Batman And Robin 42 3 Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen 40 4 Epic Movie 32 5 Catwoman 30 6 Battlefield Earth 29 7 Disaster Movie 26 8 Dragonball Evolution 26 9 Meet The Spartans 26 10 Date Movie 25 11 A Good Day To Die Hard 24 12 Man Of Steel 23 13 Green Lantern 21 14 300 20 15 Super Mario Brothers 19 16 Passion Of The Christ 19 17 Twilight: New Moon 19 18 The Human Centipede: First Sequence 18 19 Sucker Punch 18 20 Halloween II (2009) 17 21 D-War 17 22 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) 17 23 The Cat In The Hat 17 24 Batman Returns 17 25 Heavy Metal 2000 16 26 A Sound Of Thunder 16 27 I Know Who Killed Me 16 28 Shrek The Third 16 29 Alice In Wonderland 15 30 Mulholland Drive 14 31 Citizen Kane 14 32 Vampires Suck 14 33 Dude, Where's My Car? 14 34 Pearl Harbor 14 35 Scary Movie 4 13 36 That's My Boy 13 Bonus 2 Dumb And Dumberer 13 Bonus 1 2001: A Space Odyssey 13

What else got close to making it?

WHAT. THE 1974 TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE?? That cant be fucking right.

Nah the remake. Which is so middle of the road and forgettable I'm amazed people bothered to vote. Now TCM: The Beginning, there's an atrocious movie worthy of this list. Actually it would most likely have to be good to be worthy of this list.  :wacko: