kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

thanks. Was hoping this was in the other thread. The one I can't seem to find. Top domestic 2013 thread. 

I'm sure I mentioned that "not dropping from the first" thing a couple of times in other threads. The one above is the one I found first.

comparing AM2 to Little fockers, it looks like AM2 is now on a path to around 120m....  LF of course made just shy of 150m and AM2 now trails that film by 15m at the same point and is earning less again over the weekend.

EDIT: in saying that AM2 is only a mere 2m or so away from passing the first film... ;)

Edited by Jajang

different weekend though. AUJ weekend movies usually dropped while this weekend movies historically increase. It's pretty disappointing 

Different weekends? TH: TDOS opened just a day earlier. Plus many movies increased during TH: AUJ's 3rd weekend.