kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Go hobbit for a 3rd weekend at n1!!!Even if there's a copy out there I'm still going to see this in theatreSome movies are meant to be seen on a big screen and middle earth is one of them nuff said! Of course once it leaves my theatre and until dvd becomes available that's a whole other situation where given I would need my hobbit 2 fix an online copy would be an option to consider

PJ is lucky to have us, dedicated fans   :P

All of Burgundy's bravado & those Durango ads paid off--in just 2 weeks ANCHORMAN 2 will top the original's lifetime gross of $85M.

If you advertise it, they will come. ANCHORMAN 2 has now outgrossed the original's lifetime int'l total 5x with $25.4M.

Exhibitor Relations@ERCboxoffice4m

All of Burgundy's bravado & those Durango ads paid off--in just 2 weeks ANCHORMAN 2 will top the original's lifetime gross of $85M.

Exhibitor Relations@ERCboxoffice3m

If you advertise it, they will come. ANCHORMAN 2 has now outgrossed the original's lifetime int'l total 5x with $25.4M.

and there goes dexters club