The Panda

What Were the Worst Movies of 2013?

Those who say IM3 was the worst movie this year simply don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I honestly don't see the problem. It's just personal opinions. And some people only watch a few movies per year, IM3 would just happen to be the worst among those few for them.
  • Like 1

I honestly don't see the problem. It's just personal opinions. And some people only watch a few movies per year, IM3 would just happen to be the worst among those few for them.

The title is 'what are the worst movies of 2013'. If IM3 is the worst movie someone has seen this year then they simply haven't seen enough movies to have a say in this making their opinion irrelevant. How are films like IM3 or STID worse than Scary movie 5, Diana or 47 Ronin? And none of this matter of opinion bullshit, those who find them better movies simply don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
  • Like 2

The title is 'what are the worst movies of 2013'. If IM3 is the worst movie someone has seen this year then they simply haven't seen enough movies to have a say in this making their opinion irrelevant. How are films like IM3 or STID worse than Scary movie 5, Diana or 47 Ronin? And none of this matter of opinion bullshit, those who find them better movies simply don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Yeah, when you put it like that, I agree. Mostly. I still think it's down to personal opinion (or enjoyment) of movies. But to put it more appropriately, IM3 would be on the list of Most Disappointing Movies of 2013 for some (same with STID)

And I noticed that there are a few members who have seen a lot of movies this year, but for some reasons, managed to avoid the generally received as atrociously bad movies like Scary Movies 5, Die hard 5, Mortal Instruments, Hangover Part III, etc... So in that case, IM3 or STID still could be the worst out of ones they've seen.