druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Nope never said that. I said it got overall positive responses which is true

No, I can go back to the quote, you said, "It got a positive reception from everyone."It did not get a positive reception from everyone or even close to that, there are a good number of people who really hate what Hackson has done with it.

No, I can go back to the quote, you said, "It got a positive reception from everyone."It did not get a positive reception from everyone or even close to that, there are a good number of people who really hate what Hackson has done with it.

Fine. But overall the reception seems positive Edited by John Marston

They got shut down like a month ago. Korey's doing a kickstarter to get a new one going. I donated like $20.

ugh really. Damn I wanted to hear their  review on PA spinoff. You got a link on their kick starter.

I know people's biggest hang up with Lucas tinkering with the OT is Han shooting first or the recently added Vader NOOOO!!!! But getting rid if the Nub Nub song at the end is mine

I know people's biggest hang up with Lucas tinkering with the OT is Han shooting first or the recently added Vader NOOOO!!!! But getting rid if the Nub Nub song at the end is mine

Yub Nub was great. But the Vader thing at ROTJ is a complete complete travesty that turns a top 5 moment of Star Wars to cringeworthy shit.

It's so bad that I'd actually rather watch ROTJ on Spike than watch my Blu-Ray