druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I was going to get the Star Wars Complete Saga on blu-ray, but no, he had to go and fuck with it some more.  

I know they aren't going to cry without my $80, but fuck that shit.

But I would buy the shit out of the original trilogy on blu-ray.  They have to know there is a market for that, right?  

• Like 1

Cold is all relative. When I lived in Alberta it would be -30's and -40's (celsius) for months in the winter, but when it got under -20 and sunny it would be t-shirt with a light jacket weather.

Here in Vancouver if it's -5 c I bundle up and still feel like I'm freezing my ass off.

• Like 1

Cold is all relative. When I lived in Alberta it would be -30's and -40's (celsius) for months in the winter, but when it got under -20 and sunny it would be t-shirt with a light jacket weather.Here in Vancouver if it's -5 c I bundle up and still feel like I'm freezing my ass off.

When you're in SoCal, relative means jack.We win.
  • Like 1

I was going to get the Star Wars Complete Saga on blu-ray, but no, he had to go and fuck with it some more. I know they aren't going to cry without my $80, but fuck that shit.But I would buy the shit out of the original trilogy on blu-ray. They have to know there is a market for that, right?

That ship has sailed, man.

When it drops below 60 all the SoCal chicks break out their Ugg Boots and overcoats and scarves and mittens and mufflers.

I didn't know something like UGGs existed till moving out here. Everyone seems to own one here.Btw, 63 in the city. :P