druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Na, I did grow up in the California Bay Area though.

Your loss, friend.

I've never been there actually, I like the gif though.

However, in general, I can't say I really like the state of Texas where I do reside.

I've never been there actually, I like the gif though.

However, in general, I can't say I really like the state of Texas where I do reside.

Haven't been to Houston, visited the Dallas and Fort Worth area and liked it though.  South Florida is great though, lots to do plus like half or more of the people here aren't native to here and its a huge tourism attraction so you get to meet people from all over the world here, especially from Europe.  Its not like the rest of the redneck south at all.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

70 in Va Beach today.....Saw the 47 today (only two other people). It was nice to see a movie that had a real ending. No sequel here. Not that it made enough to get one.

I watched 47 Ronin last week, and my major issue with the movie was that it could not decide whether to be a straight up action adventure, or a fantasy and ended up being neither. The plot, effects, acting were all pretty good, the confused tone let it down more than anything else.

Also, there were way too many loop lines in the movie, it is like they decided to keep on adding them during editing or something.

Also, there were way too many loop lines in the movie, it is like they decided to keep on adding them during editing or something.

Since they continually kept re-working the movie in post, that's probably exactly what happened. (Most action movies loop most of their lines anyway -- stunts, wind machines, gunfire, etc usually ruin most line deliveries).

Since they continually kept re-working the movie in post, that's probably exactly what happened. (Most action movies loop most of their lines anyway -- stunts, wind machines, gunfire, etc usually ruin most line deliveries).

It is pretty bad in 47 Ronin, there are around 4-5 scenes where we never see the person speaking, or the dialogue is said when the camera is not on the person who is saying it. It would be interesting if ever we find out what was originally in the movie and what wasn't, there seems to be a completely different movie hidden under this one.