druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Man fuck Machete Kills. I was really excited to see it after seeing the first Machete, but this is crap. They really stretch the joke until a point where is just stupid. Also, is that Vanessa Hudgens? She loves to do these bitchy roles, doesn't she?

That reminds me, my film theory predict for the week (forgot about it thanks to break)

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones - 17M

Wow.

They actually got something kind of right for once?

• Like 3

I walk into a sub shop to get a sandwich, the guys in there are talking about LONE SURVIVOR. I'm wait in line for a Guild screening and the guys around me are talking about LONE SURVIVOR. The TV spots are hammering home during the NFL playoffs. The movie is (as someone said on Twitter) "THE NOTEBOOK for guys".I'm telling you, it's going to be big.

• Like 1

I missed it all.

I was uh...watching American Hustle. -_-

Too bad, you missed one hell of a game, 45-44. Phew, amazing performance by Luck in the second half. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Too bad, you missed one hell of a game, 45-44. Phew, amazing performance by Luck in the second half. 

Yeah too bad, I didn't expect that game to be very good but I was wrong. I mean, I could have watched the game, I could have watched Frozen, or even Batman Begins on AMC.

But no, I watched American Hustle.

TDK debuting on AMC right now :ph34r:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Nah I doubt it.

We just have a trend of seeing action movies together. My younger sister who is also going to be present is not enthused about the idea.

Edited by 4815162342

Yeah too bad, I didn't expect that game to be very good but I was wrong. I mean, I could have watched the game, I could have watched Frozen, or even Batman Begins on AMC.

But no, I watched American Hustle.

TDK debuting on AMC right now :ph34r:

American Hustle > Wolf of Wall Street

I know I am in the big minority on that one, but I will defend it, because at least Hustle doesn't have a 30 minute section where the film just goes into a hamster wheel

American Hustle > Wolf of Wall Street

I know I am in the big minority on that one, but I will defend it, because at least Hustle doesn't have a 30 minute section where the film just goes into a hamster wheel

I like American Hustle. I'd give it a solid B+. But this is my 2nd viewing of the film.

Your dad will cry, Numbers.

You don't get enough time to connect with most of the characters. Maybe at the end,

When Wahlberg is rescued and thanks them for their help

you will tear up a bit.

Of course, everything changes if you actually were in the army.

American Hustle > Wolf of Wall StreetI know I am in the big minority on that one, but I will defend it, because at least Hustle doesn't have a 30 minute section where the film just goes into a hamster wheel

You're right, it's not 30 minutes, it's the whole movie. :ph34r:
  • Like 3

Nah I doubt it.

We just have a trend of seeing action movies together. My younger sister who is also going to be present is not enthused about the idea.

I think perhaps what you should do with your sister is just drive her out the country, open the door and say, "You're free."  

• Like 3