druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I think perhaps what you should do with your sister is just drive her out the country, open the door and say, "You're free."  

She wants to see Frozen, Mr. Banks, or Walter Mitty. None of which my dad will be that interested in.

I'd see any of the three (particularly Banks) but I'm gonna abstain on Frozen just to help Tele in driving the Snowflakes or whatever we call them further insane.

• Like 2

I'd rather both not.What's really deserving is Inside Llewyn Davis.

I want to see this movie so bad. I'm gonna have to make time for it before anything else. Something just draws me to the story. Call me intrigued. 

• Like 2

Yeah too bad, I didn't expect that game to be very good but I was wrong. I mean, I could have watched the game, I could have watched Frozen, or even Batman Begins on AMC.

But no, I watched American Hustle.

TDK debuting on AMC right now :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjNowvuTY4

This play saved Colts season, so much luck but comeback like that needs some luck.   :lol:

Edited by druv10

I might be the only person who thinks Michael Shannon is really good in Man of Steel. It's like, a perfect mix of "fuck it, why not?" overacting and "goddamn, surely we've done enough takes by now, I want my fucking lunch" underacting.

He is god-awful. I was looking forward to him too. But Russell Crowe and Kev Costner were  :wub: . LOL I loved how Russell Crowe was acting his part like Shakespeare. He was all into it. But yeah that's exactly how I would describe MS acting. The one scene where he and Superman were in it alone and there was dialogue I almost dozed off. Then he wanted to act badass he went waaaaaaaaaay over the top. LOL I cringed. SMH. 

• Like 1

I want to see this movie so bad. I'm gonna have to make time for it before anything else. Something just draws me to the story. Call me intrigued. 

It's spectacular, it's a bit aimless, but that's the beauty and art of it.

By the way guys I think I may have just found one of the worst reviewers ever (worse than Armond White), I got referred to this reviewer, and pretty much if there is any sex, swearing, or "unmoral" themes he puts it as a negative in the movie.  At some points I think he is trying to refer to what is appropriate for what age, but then he puts his judgement on the movie.  He trashed Wolf, Inside Llewyn Davis, said 12 Years a Slave went to far and didn't live up to the captivation of Schindler's List or THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST, Dallas Buyer's Club, etc.  He then gave a Christmas Candle a 5 out of 5 for spreading an enlightening message or some crap.

The problem is, he actually tries to sound intelligent in his opinion and I can tell he is not trolling.

http://www.pluggedin.com/movies.aspx

Read for your amusement, I really didn't know it was possible to have such a bad opinion and still be able to write legibly.

It's pretty much a common sense media wannabe. 

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

She wants to see Frozen, Mr. Banks, or Walter Mitty. None of which my dad will be that interested in.

I'd see any of the three (particularly Banks) but I'm gonna abstain on Frozen just to help Tele in driving the Snowflakes or whatever we call them further insane.

Snowflakes?!! Bwahahaha, I love it! :rofl:

It's spectacular, it's a bit aimless, but that's the beauty and art of it.

By the way guys I think I may have just found one of the worst reviewers ever (worse than Armond White), I got referred to this reviewer, and pretty much if there is any sex, swearing, or "unmoral" themes he puts it as a negative in the movie.  At some points I think he is trying to refer to what is appropriate for what age, but then he puts his judgement on the movie.  He trashed Wolf, Inside Llewyn Davis, said 12 Years a Slave went to far and didn't live up to the captivation of Schindler's List or THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST, Dallas Buyer's Club, etc.  He then gave a Christmas Candle a 5 out of 5 for spreading an enlightening message or some crap.

The problem is, he actually tries to sound intelligent in his opinion and I can tell he is not trolling.

http://www.pluggedin.com/movies.aspx

Read for your amusement, I really didn't know it was possible to have such a bad opinion and still be able to write legibly.

It's pretty much a common sense media wannabe. 

Well he obviously is catering to a certain market, people who don't watch movies with those themes.  Everybody has an angle. 

Man fuck Machete Kills. I was really excited to see it after seeing the first Machete, but this is crap. They really stretch the joke until a point where is just stupid. Also, is that Vanessa Hudgens? She loves to do these bitchy roles, doesn't she?

I tried to tell you lol best thing about it was the trailer at the beginning

Well he obviously is catering to a certain market, people who don't watch movies with those themes.  Everybody has an angle. 

Still, he talks about the quality of a movie based on whether or not it has sex in it or whether or not there is language.  Common Sense media does the exact same thing as him, but they aren't biased, and they have a separate rating for quality and what age it is appropriate for.  He uses age appropriateness to determine quality, it's sickening.