druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I'm waiting for Disney to release an original cut on Blu-Ray, it's only a matter of time because money is ensured.

I had the opportunity to speak to some people...in the know...and I asked about a proper cut of Star Wars.They laughed at me.I think there's a logistics problem in terms of what is preserved.

I had the opportunity to speak to some people...in the know...and I asked about a proper cut of Star Wars.They laughed at me.I think there's a logistics problem in terms of what is preserved.

I don't see how the footage is gone, and at least have a cut where Vader doesn't scream no.

I don't see how the footage is gone, and at least have a cut where Vader doesn't scream no.

I forget what was exactly said to me, but it didn't sound like it was as simole as pulling out a good copy.Granted, deleting that nooooo can't be that hard.

Wow, my hopes and dreams have been crushed twice tonight. Thanks Ko and Tele.

• Like 1

The reason that Han shot second on the DVD and BR versions was to keep the PG rating (at least according to TV TROPES:avoiding the dreaded go rating).I would like to apologize to all of you for the time that will now be lost on TV TROPES

Jokes on you. I have been lost in the Tv Tropes website the past couple of days. What is a few hours more?

Help me.

Edited by grim22

A lot of nearby theaters are closing early today. Frozen probably won't be too badly affected, but the adult films, especially Paranormal Activity, will probably be dropping even harder today than originally thought.

That's the bad weather doing it's bit, right?