druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Another side note: When I went to see Frozen yesterday, someone behind me kept kicking my seat. I decided not to give him any trouble, as I assumed it was probably a child, but nope, it was an adult man. Ugh.

Sorry bout that, I won't do it again.
  • Like 3

I'm waiting for Disney to release an original cut on Blu-Ray, it's only a matter of time because money is ensured.

Pretty sure they didn't properly maintain that stuff. Oh George.

Man, fuck...If the original, unedited to hell and back original versions of the original Star Wars movies don't get released by Disney, I imagine those versions will be worth a lot of money one day if they aren't already.  I don't have them anymore... FUCK

I was watching RLM's Half in the Bag episode a few months ago with the director of The People vs. George Lucas joining them and Mike Stoklasa whipped out his 1995 box set of the original cuts on VHS.  So jealous...

The reason that Han shot second on the DVD and BR versions was to keep the PG rating (at least according to TV TROPES:avoiding the dreaded go rating).I would like to apologize to all of you for the time that will now be lost on TV TROPES

Add me to list of those who have been sucked into TV TROPES recently. It's as bad as Wiki!

The reason that Han shot second on the DVD and BR versions was to keep the PG rating (at least according to TV TROPES:avoiding the dreaded go rating).I would like to apologize to all of you for the time that will now be lost on TV TROPES

Add me to list of those who have been sucked into TV TROPES recently. It's as bad as Wiki!

LOL We love the NFL here.  I'm in Ontario.  Our airwaves and sports and movies and so on is pretty much dominated by everything America.  Just because we love hockey doesn't mean we don't love football.  Believe me, when football Sundays are on, our bars are full.  I was in two pools this year and three last. year.  The NFL is huge here.

And within a few years Buffalo's team will likely become Toronto's team

What?!?!?!?! It's like, 5 degrees here!!! :angry:

Look at the bright side...I'm warm.In all fairness, I had to put a jacket on...now that it's nighttime, it's like 59 degrees. Brrr. :P Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

Greenbay and Eagles defense are in a collusion of some sorts.

Not collusion. The Eagles D simply lacks a good deep cover safety and a strong run-defense inside linebacker.If we get those two pieces in the offseason our defense should markedly improve in terms of yards allowed. Edited by 4815162342

I know people's biggest hang up with Lucas tinkering with the OT is Han shooting first or the recently added Vader NOOOO!!!! But getting rid if the Nub Nub song at the end is mine

Fuck Yub Nub. It was stupid. The new instrumental track isn't anything spectacular, but it gets the job done.