grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I would love to go to one Comic-Con some day.

Not me, having to bump elbow with 75,000+ screaming people. Waiting in line for overpriced food and drink. Long bathroom lines. Which sometimes sounds like a trip to watch a game, but that I like

Plus honestly why bother sweating your ass off while surrounded by hundreds of people just to hear bored celebrities and to see some shitty teaser for a comic book movie? And please dont say it's "an experience."

It's an experience.

• Like 1

Btw I spent these last two days at a young people's philosophy event in Helsinki and Christ, the college girls there were incredible. I need to lose weight before college if I want to get a beautiful, smart girl who's interested in philiosophy:

Edited by Jack Nevada

Btw I spent these last two days at a young people's philosophy event in Helsinki and Christ, the college girls there were incredible. I need to lose weight before college if I want to get a beautiful, smart girl who's interested in philiosophy:

Keep the neck beard though, chicks dig it.

FACT: Due to the intense 50 MPH winds, the CenturyLink Field posts are being held upright by the force of a tractor.

Posted Image

Chance of rain at Foxboro is 100 percent. Which sounds about right.

Imagine standing on a 4 hour line to see that crappy teaser for a comic book movie and all the sudden you need to take a shit. You're sweating and getting moist and you can feel the turtlehead poking out but you cant leave the line or you'll lose your spot. You still have four hours to go.Comic-Con.

Edited by Jack Nevada

Imagine standing on a 4 hour line to see that crappy teaser for a comic book movie and all the sudden you need to take a shit. You're sweating and getting moist and you can feel the turtlehead poking out but you cant leave the line or you'll lose your spot. You still have four hours to go.Comic-Con.

Comic-Con is a mess, I'll give you that.

The line's not 4 hours, lol. Those poor bastards have to wait in line overnight to get the privilege of sitting in a small, packed, smelly hall all day to catch maybe 5 minutes of footage they're interested in. On top of the obscene amount of money they spent on a pass to the event, hotel for the weekend and travel

• Like 1

The line's not 4 hours, lol. Those poor bastards have to wait in line overnight to get the privilege of sitting in a small, packed, smelly hall all day to catch maybe 5 minutes of footage they're interested in. On top of the obscene amount of money they spent on a pass to the event, hotel for the weekend and travel

It's still stupid.