grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I almost considered seeing Paranormal Activity tomorrow but I'm saving the money to see Blue Is The Warmest Color next week instead.

There is a scene of almost 10 minutes in that movie that is great... the whole movie is quite good, IMO, but that scene has a lot of qualities :lol:

CHILDREN OF MEN, contains the best, original, bad-ass uninterrupted take in cinematic history before Cuaron tops himself in GRAVITY

Posted Image

Yeah, though i liked the CoM takes better. It was much difficult with so many extras and to show a live war in a long shot is awesome. I read some effects were used to merge a couple of takes to make them seem like one long take.

So I was just looking at Tuesday's dvd releases, Fruitvale Station, Enough Said, Short Term 12 and the Spectacular Now. I do want watch those films, but what should I watch first.

Fruitvale: Great, but unfortunately shortEnough Said: Gandolfini and Dreyfus both wonderful, fantastic opening 30 minutes and an hour of "meh".Spectacular Now: Enermously likable but slight movie about teenage alcoholism. The lead guy is going places. Edited by Jack Nevada