rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I'll grab the Kara no Kyokai rights too. For all 7 movies of them.

Gonna re-make them live action.

Actually, the novels, not the movies. The more you freaking know.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

I'll grab the Kara no Kyokai rights too. For all 7 movies of them.

Gonna re-make them live action.

Kinda ironic, considering I've got a Fate Stay Night movie coming out later this year.

• Like 2

Kinda ironic, considering I've got a Fate Stay Night movie coming out later this year.

Thinking that you've read the books or at least seen the movie, is it just me or is David Fincher meant to direct the adaptation of the first movie? 

• Like 1

Since I'm doing more horror adaptions, probably only horror movies, there is going to be A LOT of franchises that can be taken off my list. Don't worry, Rukaio, I'll explain later tonight.My Creepypasta cinematic universe will possibly be the only franchise I have.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

Taking the rights to the BOF Hunger Games!

I'm assuming that's a joke? Otherwise, you're not going to be allowed it, since I can't give out the rights to the Hunger Games or Hunger Games related stuff.

Delete everything on my franchise list. I'm gonna replace it later tonight with the franchises I'll say. For now, just put Creepypasta Cinematic Universe for now.

Done.

And, since you've given it up, I'm taking Star Trek. 

• Like 2

Franchise list for me:Friday the 13thNightmare on Elm Street (if you're willing to loan the movies to me)Into the DeadThe Rake Lost EpisodesJeff the KillerAbandoned by DisneyTo the ArkCandle CoveLaughing JackScary Stories Treasury (Alan Schwartz books)

• Like 1

Franchise list for me:Friday the 13thNightmare on Elm Street (if you're willing to loan the movies to me)

You're welcome to use them, but remember it's for solo movies only. No crossovers.

• Like 1