rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I am referring to the Westeros universe, of which the Song of Ice and Fire series is a large part, but not the only part. There is a good amount of material I can use to tell stories that take place many years prior to the novel series/show.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

I'll put you down as A Song of Ice & Fire (+ all related materials) so it's clear. 

Six Weddings and a Massacre

Are you making an ASOI&F joke or is that an actual property I've never heard of?

• Like 1

I'll put you down as A Song of Ice & Fire (+ all related materials) so it's clear. 

Are you making an ASOI&F joke or is that an actual property I've never heard of?

Joke.

But you might've given me an idea here.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

A few more rights I'm taking: -Phineas & Ferb-Maus-Community (I didn't see this put on)-Borderlands

Wow great first two adaptationsMaus is such an amazing book and if you write it correctly, it could be the Oscar frontrunnersAlso love phineas and ferbI am claiming the rights to the 100. But I won't make an adaption for a couple of CAYOM years
  • Like 1

Guilty Crown.

Also:

[*]Limbo [*]Coma [*]Mad Father [*]Penumbra [*]Amnesia [*]The Crooked Man [*]Fairy Tail [*]A Bird's Story

I'm giving up on these.

Add A Bird Story to To The Moon since it's related to it.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Done. Shame to see you're giving up on Fairy Tail. I was genuinely interested to see how you'd pull that off.

Admittedly, I'd also have to try and kill it (BO-wise) out of general principle, but I digress.

• Like 2

Done. Shame to see you're giving up on Fairy Tail. I was genuinely interested to see how you'd pull that off.

Admittedly, I'd also have to try and kill it (BO-wise) out of general principle, but I digress.

I tried and tried to come up with an idea and then I realized that the bad ass main character had pink hair. That's when I went like "Fuck that shit". +A talking cat THAT ALSO FLIES AND IS BLUE. +A guy that keeps undressing when he's pissed. +A ton of weird villains/monsters

• Like 1

Why'd I disappear from the first post?

Well shit. That's not supposed to have happened. I'm gone as well, along with several others. My best guess is that my internet connection must've been extra dodgy when I last edited that post and only ended up posting part of it. It's happened a couple of other times to my posts recently. 

Looks like I'll have to go through this thread (and the old one) and redo the lists for the missing people. I should hopefully be done in the next few days at the latest.

• Like 2

Just add (+A Bird's Story) next to To The Moon. Danke

Ironically, as I edited that in, my internet screwed up again and lost the last quarter of the post...

Luckily, my genre savviness extends to real life as well as fiction and I'd made a copy beforehand so crisis averted.

I disappeared  :mellow: ²

You should be back now. I changed your name to 23 since you keep changing your username.

• Like 3

I release my At the Mountain of Darkness rights. Adaptation was made and now another person can truly adapt it. I also release my rights to the Red Dead Redemption. 

Also, Mass Effect and The Last of Us are not mine anymore. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1