rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I'll take Mountains of Madness. And Call of Cthulhu while I'm at it.

Just to warn you, a Mountains of Madness film was made last year. So you may want to hold off on making a new film for a while.

Just to warn you, a Mountains of Madness film was made last year. So you may want to hold off on making a new film for a while.

I know. I'm planning on doing a Cthulhu film before a remake. And I don't even know when it'll be released.

Yeah. It hasn't been long enough since Snyder's Watchmen to think about making a new one.Also, I'm currently on holiday in Japan and, not only is my internet connection for the next few weeks questionable, but I'm stuck using my tablet. So I'm probably not going to be able to update the list until I get back. Just letting you all know.

• Like 1

Yeah. It hasn't been long enough since Snyder's Watchmen to think about making a new one.Also, I'm currently on holiday in Japan and, not only is my internet connection for the next few weeks questionable, but I'm stuck using my tablet. So I'm probably not going to be able to update the list until I get back. Just letting you all know.

It hasn't been long since Campbell's Green Lantern to think about making a new one.

It hasn't been long since Campbell's Green Lantern to think about making a new one.

Yeah but I believe Blank claimed the rights to that before it came out. (I wasn't around then so I'm not sure.)Either way, there are a hell of a lot more different stories you can tell with GzL than with Watchmen which follows a set path.

Once it was confirmed that any sequel to Campbell's Green Lantern was dead, Blank was allowed to take the franchise for his DCU.

And it technically does not exist anyway (you know, CAYOM "begining" on Jan 1, 2011 and GL released in the summer of that year).

And it technically does not exist anyway (you know, CAYOM "begining" on Jan 1, 2011 and GL released in the summer of that year).

That's not how it works. Otherwise every franchise would be fully available.
  • Like 1

That's not how it works. Otherwise every franchise would be fully available.

Bro, I'm just saying. Geez. I meant Green Lantern, the movie, does not exist in this hypothetical universe and so do the films that have come out Jan. 1, 2011 and to the present and so on forward. Edited by Rorschach