rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

I think a loose adaptation is best:

Premise- X members of an internet movie discussion forum are kidnapped and zapped into a digital world where they must battle for the supremacy of their favored film franchises. As the corrupt administrators revel in their glory as their moderators and bots assist in the virtual carnage, a small team of banned trolls plots to enter the system and hijack it all for the glory of Internet anarchy.

Also, the franchises must be all CAYOM franchises, to stick in universe.

• Like 4

I think a loose adaptation is best: Premise- X members of an internet movie discussion forum are kidnapped and zapped into a digital world where they must battle for the supremacy of their favored film franchises. As the corrupt administrators revel in their glory as their moderators and bots assist in the virtual carnage, a small team of banned trolls plots to enter the system and hijack it all for the glory of Internet anarchy. Also, the franchises must be all CAYOM franchises, to stick in universe.

I know they're quite different but it does show a quite simillar plot to banned such as the banned members being the villians but they are quite different thoughIn a post apocalypse world where only box office forum members survive, The members are burning films when Lucian (only non member in this film) calls them all sad wankers. ShawnMr gets out his laptop and bans him. When people get banned in this universe, a hand from the sky grabs them and they are sent to another universe. Spammers are also sent to a separate universe. But what happens when the banned members and the spammers collide and rage war on the earth?The film is set for a release in Late Y9 or early Y10 What do you think?
  • Like 1

I know they're quite different but it does show a quite simillar plot to banned such as the banned members being the villians but they are quite different thoughIn a post apocalypse world where only box office forum members survive, The members are burning films when Lucian (only non member in this film) calls them all sad wankers. ShawnMr gets out his laptop and bans him. When people get banned in this universe, a hand from the sky grabs them and they are sent to another universe. Spammers are also sent to a separate universe. But what happens when the banned members and the spammers collide and rage war on the earth?The film is set for a release in Late Y9 or early Y10What do you think?

Seems kind of extreme for Shawn to ban a guy who calls people "sad wankers."

• Like 1

I think a loose adaptation is best:

Premise- X members of an internet movie discussion forum are kidnapped and zapped into a digital world where they must battle for the supremacy of their favored film franchises. As the corrupt administrators revel in their glory as their moderators and bots assist in the virtual carnage, a small team of banned trolls plots to enter the system and hijack it all for the glory of Internet anarchy.

Also, the franchises must be all CAYOM franchises, to stick in universe.

Yeah, that's what I was going to suggest. I don't think anyone here would object to their franchises being used for that.

On an unrelated note, I think I've got a way to do a fun Red Dwarf adaptation, so I'm taking the rights to that. 

• Like 1

I'd like Firefly

Bit iffy about this considering there's already been a Firefly movie. If you're rebooting the series with an entirely new cast, like Star Trek, it should be fine though.

• Like 1

Spoke to CJohn and he was nice enough to hand me over the rights for The Last of Us

Posted Image

One CAYOM Year from now.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

By the way...

Westeros

Are you referring to Game of Thrones or is there an actual series I've never heard of called Westeros?