Battlefield

PAYDAY

Book series

1632 novels

Honor Harrington novels

Vorkosigan Saga

Deathworld Trilogy

Harry Turtledove's Worldwar novels

You can't "claim" Wolfenstein since there's already been a Wolfenstein movie in this game, so it's essentially public domain.

You can make an adaptation from the franchise, but you can't have exclusive rights to it.

You can't "claim" Wolfenstein since there's already been a Wolfenstein movie in this game, so it's essentially public domain.

You can make an adaptation from the franchise, but you can't have exclusive rights to it.

Ah k, that makes more sense. Rescind the claim then.

These rights I'll be claiming. Possible video game movies franchise potentialCounter-StrikeWolfensteinLeague of LegendsDefense of the AncientsBattlefieldPAYDAY Book series1632 novelsHonor Harrington novelsVorkosigan SagaDeathworld TrilogyHarry Turtledove's Worldwar novels

What payday you taking about. The heist shooter game or the board gameI take the rights to the board game if that's not the one you mean

Yeah the heist game. I think that could make a cool movie like HEAT, just with the video game characters this time. 

Totally forgot about the board game, no interest, so you're welcome to have it.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 2

You can't "claim" Wolfenstein since there's already been a Wolfenstein movie in this game, so it's essentially public domain. You can make an adaptation from the franchise, but you can't have exclusive rights to it.

Which year. Must Read 0.0.

Year 1 if my memory is correct. I made it.  It was ok, I mainly wanted a fun pulpy bloody WW2 action flick with supernatural stuff thrown in.

I intended to go back and make a sequel with Mecha-Hitler in the finale, but never got around to it.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 2