Killimano3

How ridiculous will The Winter Soldier's Final Fight Be?

The new Marvel Phase 2 thing is absurd final battles

Iron Man 3 had a hundred Iron Man suits flying around and Tony jumping into new ones every 5 seconds

Thor: The Dark World had it's random warping between different universes, or different planets or whatever

so what will be Captain America 2's insane final fight???

The new Marvel Phase 2 thing is absurd final battles

Iron Man 3 had a hundred Iron Man suits flying around and Tony jumping into new ones every 5 seconds

Thor: The Dark World had it's random warping between different universes, or different planets or whatever

so what will be Captain America 2's insane final fight???

Well if its anything like Ironman 3, Captain America will have multiple shields since he lost his and his nemesis can catch his shields.  I mean in the first movie there were many samples of shields.

The Thor ending fight was quite good, to be honest.

The thing I'm afraid of mostly is a surprise twist like in Iron Man 3.

The Winter Soldier isn't actually the main villain, but the character played by Redford is. The name would be a reference to Captain America's death and his replacement by the Winter Soldier.

Now that would be stupid.

The Winter Soldier has never been a "main villain" or "Big Bad." He has always been the muscle used by the Big Bad to get things done.So a "twist" like that would actually not be a twist at all but faithful to the comics since the Winter Soldier has always been a pawn in someone else's game.

• Like 1

The Thor ending fight was quite good, to be honest.

The thing I'm afraid of mostly is a surprise twist like in Iron Man 3.

The Winter Soldier isn't actually the main villain, but the character played by Redford is. The name would be a reference to Captain America's death and his replacement by the Winter Soldier.

Now that would be stupid.

That would be the whole point of the Winter Soldier character, he's a killing machine. basically "built" by the higher evils to do their deeds. He's never been a main villain, or a true villain for that matter. In Cap 2, the guy is an adversary to Steve Rogers, someone that he directly face and fight. But the truth of his origin/character is what makes it all harder and more complicated than it should be against a normal adversary. 

So if you comes into the movie expect Winter Soldier to be some crazy, evil, calculated villain set out to destroy the world, prepare to be disappointed cause he's simply not, and never will be. It's not what the character is about.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

I don't think the battle will be that ridiculous. Atleast not like IM3 & T:DW were.

What I do hope is that all the super heroes in the movie are involved in the final battle somehow.  

Amen Empire buddy :)...I think it will have insane combat based hand to hand

and weapons fight but take to the level that would push  a super soldier to his top form to overcome.

Captain sandwiched between those two gun ships looks epic!

I expect this film to blow Thor out of the water if it lives up to the trailers...Loving the Captain!

• Like 1

I loved Iron Man 3's last fight. It was so damn chaotic and fun. Until Pepper came back with a bunch of crazy powers. The self-destruction of the suit was a really clever way to kill the villain and there was no need for him to come back so they can use another, less clever explosion to kill him for good.

Edited by Kevin Bacon

How many bionic Parts does Winter Soldier have Empire? You know anything about

the characters history guy? :sherlock:  Im not too familar with Bucky.

I may have to do some wiki and googling..lol

Just his left arm.

I think Cap will be battling Bucky in front of a Palpatine-like Redford a la ROTJ.  There will be a change of heart when Steve finally gets through to Bucky who will then turn on Redford and sacrifice himself when he crashes the #42 Helicarrier (seen at the end of the trailer) while Cap manages to escape from it at the last moment.

That would be the whole point of the Winter Soldier character, he's a killing machine. basically "built" by the higher evils to do their deeds. He's never been a main villain, or a true villain for that matter. In Cap 2, the guy is an adversary to Steve Rogers, someone that he directly face and fight. But the truth of his origin/character is what makes it all harder and more complicated than it should be against a normal adversary. 

So if you comes into the movie expect Winter Soldier to be some crazy, evil, calculated villain set out to destroy the world, prepare to be disappointed cause he's simply not, and never will be. It's not what the character is about.

Maybe the real villain is Nick Furry. He sends Winter Soldier after CA but final fight is between Nick Furry and Captain America. 

Maybe the real villain is Nick Furry. He sends Winter Soldier after CA but final fight is between Nick Furry and Captain America.

Nah, Nick Fury is a man of secrets and questionable means. But when it comes down to it, he's not a bad guy, essentially.