Dementeleus

Million Dollar Baby (2004)

Million Dollar Baby (2004)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

The humanity in the film is what strikes me. How it takes all the euphoric and depressing feelings about life/love and Eastwood manages to makes you believe its real to the point it lingers with you long after you see it. Every scene between the three leads has purpose especially the ones between Eastwood and Swank, just a masterful script and story.

OMG. F AND D'S??? THIS MOVIE WAS SO EMOTIONAL!!! I freaking love this movie. The script, the acting, score, just everything I loved. This movie is one of my favs. The ending still tears me up inside, which I rarely do.

A+++++++++, 10/10.

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 1

Really liked it. The acting is its biggest strength, Eastwood is good, but he is the weakest of the trio, Swank and Freeman on other hand are both fantastic. Visually pleasant, well shot, excellent boxing scenes (the last one, especially the last seconds, are out of this world good). They could have cut some fat though, like Danger subplot. 85/100