Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

lab276    4,227

Were there previews included in that opening, or was it just the Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday (whatever the French weekend BO is)?

pinocchio    191

Were there previews included in that opening, or was it just the Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday (whatever the French weekend BO is)?

No, those numbers are the full week predictions/revisions. They first said it would drop 55% full week, now it seems to be much worse for Tintin in France.

Fake    2,905

Tintin is behaving like a typical kids movie, very small weekdays and huge holidays. Last week it had five days of holidays in France; this week it only had two.It should start dropping normally from this week onwards. Even if it doesn't, a 50M+ final total is nothing to scoff at.

pinocchio    191

Tintin dropped 67% in the UK, too. Not very good. On the other side it hold very well in Germany with 270'000 admissions 4-day. Lets see.

Fake    2,905

That UK drop is 7-day to 3-day. More reasonable would be to look at week-to-week drop which is around 40%.

pinocchio    191

That UK drop is 7-day to 3-day. More reasonable would be to look at week-to-week drop which is around 40%.

Please get an Avatar pic... That shadow scares Pinocchio... ;)

Fake    2,905

haha... still wondering what to use for my Avatar.Or I might leave it as it, just to scare you. :D

pinocchio    191

haha... still wondering what to use for my Avatar.Or I might leave it as it, just to scare you. :D

Well, if you look at my nose you could as well say... The pic arouses me. It would be even longer with an Aishwarya Rai pic maybe. ;)

Fake    2,905

Those don't arouse me like that. I need to see them in action with some pretty lady. Aishwarya Rai would be nice. :P

Fake    2,905

For some reason I am getting an error message while uploading Avatar pic: 'Failed to set a new photo'.

Totem    537

For some reason I am getting an error message while uploading Avatar pic: 'Failed to set a new photo'.

It might be too big, happened to me, I just chose a smaller one.

Tesseract    44

Tintin dropped 67% in the UK, too. Not very good. On the other side it hold very well in Germany with 270'000 admissions 4-day. Lets see.

I think UIP reports daily UK numbers (the only Paramount Tintin territory?), but correct me if I'm wrong.If so, last weekend was $5.6M, this weekend was $3.5M, which is a 37% drop.Monday last week was $586K, this Monday was $614K, which is a 5% increase (?!).Not sure if we can trust all these UIP numbers though.

fmpro    4,566

I agree with iceroll

Me to

Fake    2,905

I think UIP reports daily UK numbers (the only Paramount Tintin territory?), but correct me if I'm wrong.If so, last weekend was $5.6M, this weekend was $3.5M, which is a 37% drop.Monday last week was $586K, this Monday was $614K, which is a 5% increase (?!).Not sure if we can trust all these UIP numbers though.

The daily updates are not reliable if the grosses are small. Those grosses are adjusted by small amounts all the time.