luna

BO.com 100 Greatest Directors PRESENTATION

the only director with 13 points!

57. jean-luc godard - 13 pts

[*]À BOUT DE SOUFFLE (BREATHLESS) [*]LE MÉPRIS (CONTEMPT) [*]BANDE À PARTE (BAND OF OUTSIDERS)

Edited by lisa
  • Like 3

Fleming is a giant. To have both GWTW and TWOO in the same yr is kind of like 1993 for Spielberg.How fitting that the years 1939 and 1993 can just switch the last two digits....

Edited by Christmas baumer

I had Hitchcock at #2 after Haneke. :ph34r:

If you had Haneke number 1, then you are the reason he even made the list. Lisa's scoring gives someone's number 1 choice 7 points if the voter voted for at least 51 directors (which I am sure you did). Haneke's total is 10 points.

• Like 1

If you had Haneke number 1, then you are the reason he even made the list. Lisa's scoring gives someone's number 1 choice 7 points if the voter voted for at least 51 directors (which I am sure you did). Haneke's total is 10 points.

I think I had Haneke on my list. 

I'm only on page 2 or something but I had to say something. Michael-fucking-Bay higher up than the guy who made Her, and the guy who made Finding Nemo and Wall-E*... here comes the cliché, but now I have seen everything. 

*(as well as probably hundreds of other directors who've managed to make at least one good movie)

• Like 1