Chewy

2014 BOX OFFICE AWARDS: The Official Ceremony (BEST PICTURE: GRAVITY)

And the Boffy goes to...

Posted Image

Jim Shorts

See a sample of Jim Shorts and his perverted (and hilarious) humor here:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-52.jpg?_r=1386737367

Two time winner (If you count the other time on mojo) bitches!! 

This means a lot and I want to thank everyone who voted!  This was a stacked group and everyone was worthy of winning. I'm just glad some of you actually read my posts.  :P 

WIth that said, time to fucking party!

Posted Image

• Like 8

I'm stoked that the CF OW thread won. Thanks, everyone who voted for it, and a special thanks to k1stpierre (for a minor "no no, I don't really care, at least it'll make 140m OW" meltdown, aDIM (for threatening apocalypse along the NE corridor), and Ed (for his Peyton passion.) And, of course, to all the wildly inaccurate early estimates from THR, Variety, Nikki, and even (gasp) Rth.

• Like 7

I'm stoked that the CF OW thread won. Thanks, everyone who voted for it, and a special thanks to k1stpierre (for a minor "no no, I don't really care, at least it'll make 140m OW" meltdown, aDIM (for threatening apocalypse along the NE corridor), and Ed (for his Peyton passion.) And, of course, to all the wildly inaccurate early estimates from THR, Variety, Nikki, and even (gasp) Rth.

Now I'm sad I missed that.

• Like 1

One of the highlights was when I said aDIM/k1stpierre would become Danny McBride leading a pack of cannibals in a desolate Boston and Tarzan volunteered to be their Channing Tatum.
  • Like 4