MrPink

The Box Office Knight Rises (PAGE 17, FINAL PART UP, BONUS SPECIAL UPDATED 08/06/2014)

So, you two are partners now, is that what you call it? :unsure:

Seriously, great part, awesome use of Squaremaster :D

I am this guy:

Posted Image

He has one line in the whole movie but in the script he is credited as John Blake's partner.

• Like 3

Squaremaster did not disappoint.

I'm watching 24 right now, and oh my god, President Heller is too damn badass this season. On Episode 9 right now, 10 minutes in. Love you DAR, but Heller is in another element right now.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

This is honestly more entertaining than TDKR. I visualize all of this and its just golden.

It's really great writing it when you love the movie, when you take such pleasure in trivial moments that most probably didn't care for.

I love everything about Squaremaster's character in the movie because he literally exists for exposition purposes (of course). They created him just so they explain the time bomb aspect. That's hilarious.

• Like 2

It's really great writing it when you love the movie, when you take such pleasure in trivial moments that most probably didn't care for. I love everything about Squaremaster's character in the movie because he literally exists for exposition purposes (of course). They created him just so they explain the time bomb aspect. That's hilarious.

Thats true. I wowed when I saw it in theaters, but after a few rewatches on redbox and HBO, its lost a little love, but this makes me want to rewatch it. All 2 hours and 40 minutes of it.
  • Like 2