Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

JJ-8

Australian Box Office | Dunkirk Wed Night Previews 247k | SMH over 20m, DM3 over 30m | Baby Driver 6m in 7 days :P

RTH, any word yet on Friday or Saturday numbers?At my work, Friday was UP 70% on Thursday, but still 40% below New Moon.Maybe $4.5m Friday?

We had a 10% increase from thursday-friday, not including midnights. Another 10% increase to saturday.. All were below new moon.

Do you work at a cinema?

Yeah. We had around a 30% drop for midnights compared with NM. A 40% drop thursday to thursday. A 35% drop friday to friday. A 35% drop saturday to saturday, and so far sunday isn't looking any better.. Not good at all for BD1..

It ended up being M.. And most people wouldn't even have known it was MA originally. People here just shun it, people have moved on, but there aren't any new fans.

well inbetweeners had a steller night tonight. It repeatedly sold out, and was beating twilight by a large margin. Whether it holds for the weekend is to be seen, but I can see it dethroning twilight.

that would mean at least a 5m opening for inbetweeners. that would just be :o - I had thought around 2m or 3m for inbetweeners but if it's doing that well.. it would be insane - and could end up an outside shot for 20m. We shall see how the weekend pans out and i'm sticking with 2m to 3m for this film. Twlight should pull between 5m and 6m.EDIT: i'm hoping that inbetweeners is no. 1....... (not the biggest twilight fan here :unsure::ph34r:

Edited by Jajang

Looking at the tickets sold for tonight's sessions online, The Inbetweeners is definitely going to have a great weekend.. Whether it beats twilight though is still very much in doubt. I'll update you guys later!

Breaking Dawn is down by A LOT compared to last week, but still destroying Inbetweeners (which has been a lot more popular than I wouldve first thought!)