JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

92m is completely another matter though..... more than 45% of the total opening.QoS would probably have opened with 10.5-11m if it had normal 4-day opening.

Just like $2m is about 20% of its total opening...But the point I was trying to make is that it wasn't valid to only mention 9m next to CRs and SFs 4-day numbers..Let's just agree to disagree on this one

Just like $2m is about 20% of its total opening...But the point I was trying to make is that it wasn't valid to only mention 9m next to CRs and SFs 4-day numbers..Let's just agree to disagree on this one

If QoS had opened with 4-day:- It would have grossed less than 11.7m, the 5-day opening- It would have grossed more than 9.7m, the 4-day portion of the opening.That's why I gave 10.5-11m as a reasonable compromise, and we can say that Skyfall opened about 15% better. Do you disagree with this?

If QoS had opened with 4-day:- It would have grossed less than 11.7m, the 5-day opening- It would have grossed more than 9.7m, the 4-day portion of the opening.That's why I gave 10.5-11m as a reasonable compromise, and we can say that Skyfall opened about 15% better. Do you disagree with this?

I see where you're coming from, but that's not the point I was trying I make.

hey i'm still around... just been a little life busy of late to help out much here :P So yeah i'm not dead, just struggling to find time to appear here....lol @ Twilight... funny thing is the twihards in my family (not me :P ) think it's the best of the series..... As for Skyfall... it's doing amazing everywhere - i might have to go and see this one in cinemas sometime....

• Like 6

hey i'm still around... just been a little life busy of late to help out much here :P So yeah i'm not dead, just struggling to find time to appear here....lol @ Twilight... funny thing is the twihards in my family (not me :P ) think it's the best of the series..... As for Skyfall... it's doing amazing everywhere - i might have to go and see this one in cinemas sometime....

DEFINITELY watch Skyfall!!It is incredible!