JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

just looking over those 2016 dates.. and good thing that Beverly hills cop 4 has been pulled as it looks like it was targeting the same weekend as BvS.... (Kung Fu Panda 3 also on that weekend )

KFP3 will move to coincide with the US release date I guess. It was originally scheduled for the weekend before BvS in the US as well.

I was leaning towards MJ2. I think it could jump to $14m+. DH1 to DH2 had a similar jump.
Gotta say that spectre is in the mix too. I agree though that MJ is more likely.

just looking over those 2016 dates.. and good thing that Beverly hills cop 4 has been pulled as it looks like it was targeting the same weekend as BvS.... (Kung Fu Panda 3 also on that weekend )   KFP3 will move to coincide with the US release date I guess. It was originally scheduled for the weekend before BvS in the US as well.
Maybe. We didn't get Lego movie till Easter. That release date may yet hold.

It's funny. You look around the country and NSW and Queensland cinemas are almost empty tonight. In Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria there's almost full sessions of JW.

• Like 1

It's funny. You look around the country and NSW and Queensland cinemas are almost empty tonight. In Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria there's almost full sessions of JW.

ain't that the truth... beer and origin ... the refs won the game tonight ....... disappointing..

and the game itself was a great game.... bring on game 3... 

Edited by Jajang and Back Again

Week 20.4m 3rd biggest 1st 7 days

Yeah 50% drops from Tues in QLD/NSW

• Like 4

Week 20.4m 3rd biggest 1st 7 days

Yeah 50% drops from Tues in QLD/NSW

Were VIC, WA and SA almost flat or small drops from Tuesday?

Last night’s State of Origin was a dream TV event for Nine. The game is being reported as the biggest-ever attendance at over 91,000 pipping the previous-best of 89,000 in 1997.

With a staggering 2.62m viewers for the Match, comprising 2.48m on Nine and another 134,000 on GEM in Perth, it becomes the biggest TV audience of 2015.

The game pulled 1.1m viewers in Sydney, 812,000 in Brissy and 491,000 in Melbourne. In an ideal outcome, Maroons and Blues now have 1 win each ensuring the third match will draw a bumper crowd.

Wed TV #Origin *update* Total: 3,904,000 Metro: Nine/GEM 2,615,000 Regional: 1,288,000
Edited by DeeCee