Quigley

ITALY (Botteghino): 'Kung Fu Panda 4' becomes biggest 2024 film

Weird trend but certainly welcome, pretty good weekdays. Currently more than 4x NWH weekdays, following that gets this one over 50M.

Its main competition is...that me contro te film next week? which appeals to kids, I don't really remember how their last one did but on quick check looks like only 3.5M, shouldn't be much of a problem.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JustLurking said:

Weird trend but certainly welcome, pretty good weekdays. Currently more than 4x NWH weekdays, following that gets this one over 50M.

Its main competition is...that me contro te film next week? which appeals to kids, I don't really remember how their last one did but on quick check looks like only 3.5M, shouldn't be much of a problem.

Yes the only problem is that it could take away some screens, and above all that it will probably win the weekend since Avatar will be in its sixth week

5 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

M3gan-€64.175

The Fablemans-€36.080

PiB2-€17.342

Thanks for adding Fabelmans, it's doing very well compared to other major markets

12 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Yes the only problem is that it could take away some screens, and above all that it will probably win the weekend since Avatar will be in its sixth week

Hmmm, last year's only opened to 850k (2 days) with a big popularity downturn from 1st one - granted this will open on thursday instead but still will probably only open to what, 1M weekend? I'd be surprised if A2 doesn't handily clear that mark.

4 hours ago, JustLurking said:

Hmmm, last year's only opened to 850k (2 days) with a big popularity downturn from 1st one - granted this will open on thursday instead but still will probably only open to what, 1M weekend? I'd be surprised if A2 doesn't handily clear that mark.

Yeah but I have a feeling that this one will gross more than the previous since it's been 1 year of wait instead of just 6 months, and I expect an opening of about 2 million (probably half of what it will do in total) thanks to the long weekend

• Like 1