Films

Biggest selling films of all time bracket- LOTR 1 wins

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really want the Nolanites to win this round. Frozen really doesn't deserve to make it to the final two.

• Like 4

Why all the love for TDK? I mean sure it's a great film but it's still a superhero movie and besides this is Frozen we're talking about here!

Why all the love for Frozen? I mean sure it's a great film, but it still has quite a few flaws and besides this is TDK we're talking about here!

Also, why does being a superhero movie automatically mean it doesn't deserve to win?

• Like 2

I'm mildly surprised that Frozen is putting up a good fight. I like it better than TDK, but I generally assume I'm in the minority in that opinion.

I'm astounded that The Avengers is even a consideration against FotR, though. Seriously, way back at the beginning, I expected FotR to take it the entire way.

• Like 1

Why all the love for Frozen? I mean sure it's a great film, but it still has quite a few flaws and besides this is TDK we're talking about here!

Also, why does being a superhero movie automatically mean it doesn't deserve to win?

No real reason except that I've convinced myself that Frozen is far superior to pretty much everything  :lol:

• Like 2