AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

12 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

As an example, in terms of a very high profile movie: If, before TFA came out, someone mentioned that there was a lightsaber duel with Kylo Ren and Rey, that would be a spoiler. Would it be a huge surprise that there's a lightsaber duel in a SW movie? No. But nonetheless, mentioning this specific duel would be a spoiler.

Yeah, that I understand, but as far as I can tell merely the broader idea being described is the issue here 

40 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Yeah, that I understand, but as far as I can tell merely the broader idea being described is the issue here 

People have discussed the idea, the fact that the animators went crazy for an 8 minute version, it was cut down to 2.5 minutes... even the concept itself isn't automatically the sort of thing you'd expect in a movie about animated food (no matter the rating).

If someone said that BRIDESMAIDS had a hilarious scene where they all shit themselves, that's a spoiler too.

• Like 2

The main takeaway is that between the concepts for this, This is the End, and The Interview, Seth Rogen needs to tell whatever he's been smoking that he comes up with all these crazy ideas (and that he serves to Sony execs that agreed to fund them).

11 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Is This is the End and The Interview worth seeing?

I saw the two movies on sale as a double feature dvd.

Yes to This Is The End, No to The Interview.

• Like 2