Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

^Lol@ brother Stuart your getting the bear hug lol.

Hah-hah. Well actually I was posting other folks massive ow predicts.

Mine is huge but a conservative 190m? OW (ahem with a 6.1 multi though) 😄. Avatar for 3 100M weekends LETS Go!

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

True but his story was a bit different..You dont see films starring a paraplegic character who jumps into blue alien and have a crazy adventure and discovering mind blowing elementsn in alien world that changes him and  then take on super greedy Corp from earths military. There's some juicy things in avatar that make you think that Maverick and comic stories.simply don't have.  So yes elements of the story  are familiar as are all these movies  but Cameron's  presentation is definitely  far different than the rest. And that is why he's the only filmmaker in history to do double world breaker 👍

Of Course James Cameron Presentation is different and great is basically that basic story to at the time it's maximum potential, Titanic is too a Romantic movie to at the time it's Maximum potential, he is Up there with Spielberg, Kubrick and the like, He is a Legend currently, All his movies are current classics.

All im saying is this basic stories are bad when a lot of people favorite Movies are basic is like to disminish other films successes or crap on comic book movies, for no reason. 

Still Im not making predictions because betting against James Cameron is not good. Avatar 2 is a James Cameron directed movie so it's unpredictable, it could end up making 5 BILLION NO JOKE. We are talking about a man that made near 2 billion on 1997 and nearly 3 billion in 2019. 

Avatar 2 gets announced in China and magically tons of theaters Open, Now No Portugal vs Argentina, HOW THE HECK? 

I know people that never care about cinema, care about this movie, honestly all theaters should close and only open when a James Cameron Movie opens currently (As of 2022 or 2023 honestly) Everyone else to Streaming. 

Edited by StreamBO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

^Lol@ brother Stuart your getting the bear hug lol.

Hah-hah. Well actually I was posting other folks massive ow predicts.

Mine is huge but a conservative 190m? OW (ahem with a 6.1 multi though) 😄. Avatar for 3 100M weekends LETS Go!

Ha i was only joking brother Sheldon, i love your predicitions and enthusiasm.

Eywa apreciates it too.

3 minutes ago, StreamBO said:

Of Course James Cameron Presentation is different and great is basically that basic story to at the time it's maximum potential, Titanic is too a Romantic movie to at the time it's Maximum potential, he is Up there with Spielberg, Kubrick and the like, He is a Legend currently, All his movies are classics.

All im saying is this basic stories are bad when a lot of people favorite Movies are basic is like to disminish other films successes or crap on comic book movies for no reason. 

Still Im not making predictions because betting against James Cameron is not good. Avatar 2 is a James Cameron directed movie so it's unpredictable it could end up making 5 BILLION NO JOKE. We are talking about a man that made near 2 billion on 1997 and nearly 3 billion in 2019. 

Avatar 2 gets announced in China and magically tons of theaters Open, HOW THE HECK? 

He's James Frackin Cameron. The power of gathering the people is strong in this one. I can't wait, jimbo and I always stated that even lofty predicts of 3b-4b ww may not cover where this film is going..Personally I'd love to see it go for far beyond Avatar run across the board. Hang on to your seat Stream, the power of Cameron won't stop with just China TCS hitting 70-80% capacity to make way for Avatar2.

We are going  to see some folks who prayed for Avatar destruction go bananas💯😄

At this point Close All theaters, and open them when a James Cameron Movie opens(2022-2023), Everyone else To Streaming or Day and Date in the meantime. Demolish all Multiplexes and replace them with the biggest IMAX possible the size of all other screens together. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

But France vs Argentina isn't far better either.....at least for A2

Jim has the power to make Morroco vs Croatia final happens if he so chooses.

Just look at what he did a few days ago, he said "Let there be light" and there was light back on Chinese cinema screens.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 2

4 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Ha i was only joking brother Sheldon, i love your predicitions and enthusiasm.

Eywa apreciates it too.

I know my longtime friend.

Heh you know I certainly want those 210-260 m ow predicts to happen though with 5x-7x legs. Pandora return may make even our Jaws drop Stuart. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

I know my longtime friend.

Heh you know I certainly want those 210-260 m ow predicts to happen though with 5x-7x legs. Pandora return may make even our Jaws drop Stuart. 

Yeah too many Sky People infiltrating this thread today with negativity.

They needs to take their lack of faith and low predicitons back to their dying planet!.

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, adaros said:

Titanic & Avatar were called as potential biggest flops in history before their release, so who cares what some critics say. Not everybody will like movie and that's ok.

And to make the matter worse he liked awful Thor Love & Thunder and Batman ..... So his reviews are invalid 

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

If everyone else went to streaming theatres won't remain open mate. Lot of people hate it but since last decade it's the MCU movies which are getting butts in seats. So if there are no movies then no theatres so even avatar will go to steaming. I know you guys are fanboying right now but chill with the hyperbole. 

You're taking what they said very literally

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

He's James Frackin Cameron. The power of gathering the people is strong in this one. I can't wait, jimbo and I always stated that even lofty predicts of 3b-4b ww may not cover where this film is going..Personally I'd love to see it go for far beyond Avatar run across the board. Hang on to your seat Stream, the power of Cameron won't stop with just China TCS hitting 70-80% capacity to make way for Avatar2.

We are going  to see some folks who prayed for Avatar destruction go bananas💯😄

Who in their right mind bet against James Cameron, He is a FREAK, Grown Up People fell to depression becuse Pandora Was not Real. He cracked the 48 FPS SO goodby 24 Frames Per Second you lasted like 100 yers on Cinema till James Cameron came, Peter Jackson Tried But James did it. Im not predicting anything because that Freak could pull 5 billion, Today theres tons of IMAXs 4DXs and Dolbys compared to 2009, how many IMAX in 2009, like 100s 400s 500s worldwide, Today Avatar 2 opens on like 1500s (and that was before China opening theaters) IMAX worldwide today even Third World Countries have IMAX and 4DX. Nigeria has like a 90 foot wide IMAX. Caribbean Countries have IMAX and 4DX, And Laser Projection. I would not put past that Freaking James Cameron 5 billion, not predicting because anything could happen, but he does not make bad films he make films people consider Classics. Talking about Real People not Twitter and Reddit. 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

why not 4 $100m weekends @Sheldon Cr

OH MY!!😱😱. The Kal would be so 😊  on that scenario and 1.2-1.3 billy or better would be a lock I think domestically. I'll be keeping my thoughts on that one. Definitely never even thought of a wild scenario like that Brother Jimbo

I have my High-end for the first 3 Ows at 205, 15-155, 109. What you have for a TGM and FA finish them KO domestically?

Given us some Domestic worldbreaking scenarios for 4 100m OW . I assume the first OW would have to be.huge to still have a 4 weekend hitting so high, or.it has a Titanic like stamina with todays ticket 😂 😱

5 minutes ago, StreamBO said:

Who in their right mind bet against James Cameron, He is a FREAK, Grown Up People fell to depression becuse Pandora Was not Real. He cracked the 48 FPS SO goodby 24 Frames Per Second you lasted like 100 yers on Cinema till James Cameron came, Peter Jackson Tried But James did it. Im not predicting anything because that Freak could pull 5 billion, Today theres tons of IMAXs 4DXs and Dolbys compared to 2009, how many IMAX in 2009, like 100s 400s 500s worldwide, Today Avatar 2 opens on like 1500s (and that was before China opening theaters) IMAX worldwide today even Third World Countries have IMAX and 4DX. Nigeria has like a 90 foot wide IMAX. Caribbean Countries have IMAX and 4DX, And Laser Projection. I would not put past that Freaking James Cameron 5 billion, not predicting because anything could happen, but he does not make bad films he make films people consider Classics. Talking about Real People not Twitter and Reddit. 

And this is why my brother.. is thanks to ability and commitment of James Cameron

Avatar 2 will show them This is Our Land!!!

Let's bring the records all down!