Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

In fact some are saying 4B+ is possible.

Who? Anyone other than some random people on imdb?

Me too bud..lol Shoot Im 41

This is awkward, I thought you were 15.

OMG if the domestic surpasses 900M range Captain.

What are you smoking...

Edited by tree jumped out a window
  • Like 2

Let me ask you something Kal: You're so sure I'm wrong along with Elessar, that if this movie doesn't make 4-5B WW, Will you admit you lost your mind and that you were wrong cause you know damn well you will be and there's no way you possiby believe any of this???? You have any idea how hard that is to achieve such a number Kal... You throw numbers like this around like it's no big deal without any concept as to how much $$$$ that REALLY is... You don't... Look, I'm one of the biggest MARVEL fanboys on the internet, but smart enough to know that no matter how good AOU is(and it will be) that's it's not making too much more than the 1st movie, at least WW... It was hard enough making what it did with 1.5B ad if it's that hard to do, imagine trying to make 3X that much... It's not easy...

Truer words were never spoken.

• Like 1

Folks on IMDB. And  Superherohype have stated this film could make 4-5B with a significant increase.

So its a few people.

This time alot of folks are predicting 2.1-3B+ WW and 660-900+M domestic. Im loving it. :)

Wait so your saying this film even on the highest end of the spectrum has no chance for 4BWW?

Hmm 900-940M Domestic and 3B OS... Would be 4B.

Very very possible. My prediction is 840M Domestic and 2.8B OS though. 3.6B WW

Yes that is what I am saying. 900M you know how hard that is. Its December so not going over 140M-150M even that would be tough. 150M with a 6X multi would be 900M more like a 120M-130M OW would need a 7.5X multi.

• Like 1

There are three movies coming. And we are currently seeing a 4th entry to a sci-fi series which no critic likes, and online reception is as bad as it gets...make an easy 1.1 billion. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Avatar 2-4 makes 4 billion it it's sleep, easy.

Lol this guy predicts both 2 new avatar films will make 4B

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/616902-planet-apes-3-d-reeves-2017-a-3.html

3 movies will make 4B isn't that obvious.

• Like 1

Let me ask you something Kal: You're so sure I'm wrong along with Elessar, that if this movie doesn't make 4-5B WW, Will you admit you lost your mind and that you were wrong cause you know damn well you will be and there's no way you possiby believe any of this???? You have any idea how hard that is to achieve such a number Kal... You throw numbers like this around like it's no big deal without any concept as to how much $$$$ that REALLY is... You don't... Look, I'm one of the biggest MARVEL fanboys on the internet, but smart enough to know that no matter how good AOU is(and it will be) that's it's not making too much more than the 1st movie, at least WW... It was hard enough making what it did with 1.5B ad if it's that hard to do, imagine trying to make 3X that much... It's not easy...

3X as much? As Avatar that is 8B has Kal ever predicted that?

Kal's predict is 3.8B.

Edited by Neo

Someone has to put that troll in his place and its fun to see so much fail on a daily basis.

Dude, they feed off people trying to "put them in their place". All they're going to do is revert to ad hominem or find some other loophole in your argument to exploit.

When you refer to fail are you talking about BKB's posts or your own?

You know these jokes are like 15 years old thought you could come up with a better one. When you are a child I guess you use childish antidote as a way to cope with your own personal problem. Some posters are sad like BKB, but you make BKB look like an elite poster.