Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Yeah, AVATAR is clearly a close analogy for how all the colonial powers (Britain, Spain, Portugal, Germany, the Netherlands, and (much later) the US) ran rough-shod over various native peoples and in some cases committed genocide, in order to get their natural resources. It's been happening for 600 years. 

To be fair it's been happening for pretty much all of human history. Though I understand the specific analogy that the film presents.

• Like 2

Just now, IronJimbo said:

I fail to see the mess I've help make, would it be better with no posts at all? I suppose no Avatar posts is better... right saintStarWars?

I never said no Avatar posts was a good thing, but since you, and Scholar have been posting, this thread's exploded. Plus Kal is full-on defensive mode.

1 minute ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

And unlike AVATAR after it broke records, people will actually be talking about STAR WARS beating it and do so for a long time to come.. This is Kal and his minions at the thought of this:

You're talking about Avatar right now, that's a self defeating argument.

• Like 2

Wonder  if son of avtr will make up for them robbing James the best dir and film Oscar when everyone else gave him those awards in 2009. Just another thing sws can't do.  This new movie will be forgotten.  Only OT and rots will be remembered.  Avatar will be remembered as the pound for pound greatest bo and innovative saga of all time. 

Just now, CJ Ren said:

Exactly. I need to nuke all of this non-Star Wars bullshit from this world :redcapes::ohmyzod: 

Reveal hidden contents

:redcapes::redcapes::redcapes::redcapes::redcapes::redcapes::redcapes::redcapes:

Boysss MMMMMMMMM

I just love bringing people together MMMMMM

Star Wars meets Avatar

It's the greastest cinema battle in the history of the world