baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Would translate to 11.75M previews.

Great news.

Even though Spidey seems weak I hoped the fanboys would go out tonight.  I answer no to every TASM2 question except the preview one.

I've gotta say the thing that surprises me the most is how few people put Sex Tape into their top 15. The trailer is hilarious and has 2.7m views in only a month, which is a large amount for a comedy. Mark my words it will be this years Ted that no one saw coming.

• Like 3

I've gotta say the thing that surprises me the most is how few people put Sex Tape into their top 15. The trailer is hilarious and has 2.7m views in only a month, which is a large amount for a comedy. Mark my words it will be this years Ted that no one saw coming.

Yeah, Sex Tape was one of those movies that teetered on the edge of my Top 15. I don't know about it becoming this year's Ted, but I think it'll do better than Neighbors.

Good luck everyone.

The game has started

The thread is now unlocked.  This is our main thread and you can still chat in here.  There's no more editing of course, but let's talk.

I'll be spending a lot of time today on organizing everything.  This thread will be moved to the BSG forum as well.  

And I think LAGUY is playing.  :)

The thing that put me off sex tape is that isn't it a Jason Segal film as as great as I think he is and want it to be good, don't all of his films end up making about 30M?

If you're implying that there's some sort of curse I only have to point to Bad Teacher. Diaz had lost the shine on her star until that movie. Every actor/actress is one movie away from being a huge hit. Mark my words Sex Tape will surprise a lot of people. Neighbors is also going to do extremely well. It has a hilarious trailer. Also the concepts behind both movies are extremely relatable. Who hasn't had technology send something to someone they didn't want to see? It's also very "now". And who hasn't had neighbors who are obnoxiously loud? These are both relatable to the geberal public.As for Blended I don't understand people putting it so high. I love Adam Sandler, but the trailer looks dumb and is likely to struggle like Jack and Jill and Funny People did. Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 1

The main thread has always remained open.  The chat thread was never my idea.  

Don't worry, all of your preseason answers are getting their own thread today that will be locked.  This is strictly for reference and optics.

The thing that put me off sex tape is that isn't it a Jason Segal film as as great as I think he is and want it to be good, don't all of his films end up making about 30M?

No.

Oh bugger, I was under the impression that he was also the writer and in trying to clarify and back up my stance that the films he writes do not make billions, I've seen he's hasn't actually written it.That's my miistake. That said I still don't think it will break out from all the other comedies.I hope it does as I do like Segel

• Like 1

Kitik might have more experience in the summer game. But you know something? I'm gonna win. And you know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind, man.

Hey kitik, have you ever had your head forcibly rammed up your ass? Mark your calendar 'cause that day's coming!

• Like 1