baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Answer keys to week 10

1) Will any Wednesday opener drop less than 20% on Thursday? YES

2) Will any Wednesday opener increase more than 20% on Friday? NO

3) Will Transformers decrease by less than 62.5%? NO

4) Will Transformers (only Sunday estimates will count) have a total of more than 217.522 mill in China? 5000 NO(According to BOM 212M)

5) Will Tammy make more than 30 mill for the three day? 3000 NO

6) Will Earth to Echo make more than 12 million? NO

7) Will Transformers increase by more than 50% on Saturday? NO

8) Will any film increase by less than 10% on Friday? YES

9) Will Deliver us From Evil make more than 22JS and X-men combined? NO

10) Will Transformers open to more than 12 million in UK (only Sunday estimates count) NO

11) Will Transformers WW total be at more than 500 mill by Sunday (only estimates will count) YES

12) What film finishes in first? TRANSFORMERS 4

13) Will there be any more fudging this weekend from Paramount? YES OR NO

11/13 3000

12/13 5000

13/13 7000

What finishes in spots 

22JS

5 HTTYD2

MALEFICENT

10 Edge of Tomorrow

11 AMERICA

2000 each, 5000 bonus if all 5 correct.

Bonus 1:  What will Tammy's 5 day total be? 5000 33.306M

Bonus 2:  What will Transformers Thursday gross be? 5000 9.660m

Bonus 3:  What will the be the best % increase on Friday (so if you think 22JS will increase 67% on Friday, and that is the highest increase in top 12, then your answer would be 67%) 7000 +64.1% Jersey Boys

I really need to go with my gut 100% of the time. Tammy and Think Like a Man Too have totally fucked me over. If not for the board and baumer those wouldn't be there even.

Tammy and Think Like a Man Too have fucked me over too.  :angry:

Tammy and Think Like a Man Too have fucked me over too. :angry:

I thought Tammy looked boring and bland and didn't even have it in my top 15 before I saw everyone's predictions. Think Like a Man Too was all baumers fault :angry:
  • Like 4

I thought Tammy looked boring and bland and didn't even have it in my top 15 before I saw everyone's predictions. Think Like a Man Too was all baumers fault :angry:

Yeah, I blame baumer for Think Like a Man Too.  :angry:

• Like 3

Bonus 1:  What will Tammy's 5 day total be? 5000 33.306M ME- 32.1
Bonus 2:  What will Transformers Thursday gross be? 5000 9.660m Me- 9.51
Bonus 3:  What will the be the best % increase on Friday (so if you think 22JS will increase 67% on Friday, and that is the highest increase in top 12, then your answer would be 67%) 7000 64.1% Jersey Boys ME- 65%

I actually do think I may have come second in every bonus question. God damn it :angry: 

Edited by chasmmi

Um it was never getting anywhere near that number with a  29m OW. And the "tonal change" shouldn't have had anything to do with its OW performance.

Um.....it would have opened north of 40 if the trailers were better. the trailers illustrated that the tonal shift was there and it lost a whole bunch of its audience because of it.

I know I asked and Gittes said he would do it but it's getting late on Monday and I have time, so I'll do it now.  

Gittes, if you would like, can you do next weeks, if you have time?  If you do, try to have it up for Monday morning, or late Sunday night.  

Thanks for volunteering.

Yeah, sure. I wanted to wait until after actuals (which appear when it's the middle of the night here), although now I don't know why.

BTW, my first two questions (about Apes making 70m and 80m) would have been exactly the same. 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1