baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Maleficent breaking out and possibly scoring the highest gross but TFIOS earning over 8M midnights and the highest OD seems to screwed a lot of people on SOTM5. Unless 22JS manages to earn 9M midnights and overtake Maleficent, SOTM5 looks like a bloodbath.

If Earth to Echo does well, it's going to screw a lot of people, too. TLAM2 having legs might also do it.

Edited by DamienRoc

If Earth to Echo does well, it's going to screw a lot of people, too. TLAM2 having legs might also do it.

Almost everyone has Earth to Echo, so its performance will not make much of a difference either way, as everyone will lose or win points. The people who went for all 8 are mostly screwed by Maleficent taking OW and total, while TFIOS took Thursday and OD.

How does that translate in dollars? And will the world cup hit the portugal box office this weekend?

It is also above it in euros in the same point, so it should be above in dollars :lol: 

Drops should be hard against the World Cup. Luckily, TASM2 was dropping like 50% each week after the Easter + April 25/May 1 (both holidays) mega combo. And Summer weekdays start on Monday over here. Until June 26 X-Men has no competition in the genre. So I have a lot of hope right now.

• Like 1

ya guys I am not overly strict this year. I know I said at the beginning of the year deadlines would be met with an iron fist but because I am hardly ever online as long as you get your answers in before someone locks it you're fine. Now obviously that does not mean you can get your answers in after the initial numbers come out but if its an hour after the deadline or a couple I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Players due to be screwed out of 56k from SOTM5:

Films

Panda

Moivieman

Blankments

Players still in with a shout of nailing 49/56k

Umm, nope all dead in the water

So with everyone else the biggest questions are:

Will Earth to Echo score the lowest day and OW?

Will Maleficent or 22JS or Fault score the best overall total (not looking good for fault here)?

With TLAM2 get a 3x?

• Like 1