Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Wonder what the Cinescore will be. Also wonder how ScarJo's other movie Under The Skin will fare. She's kinda killing it right now.

Im thinking A or A-

I loved it, my friend I was with didn't he said, "It was the same as all the other marvel movies in tone, and boring, to much action and computer generated stunts."I find it weird though that movies this particular person liked from last year were 47 Rhonin, RIPD, and Ender's Game. (Although to be fair his favorites were Captain Phillips and American Hustle).I personally really liked it and (beating a dead horse) would put it in my top 3 marvel movies. It kept me interested the entire way through, despite the fact the guy sitting next to me decided to commentate on the entire movie to nobody in particular. I love the atmosphere of a packed house, but sometimes I'm reminded of the drawbacks of it, it's why I like going with 4-5 friends so I can just sit in the middle and not worry about annoying people. (Selfish, but in easily distracted)Anyways, it'll probably end up with about an 8.5 from me, which is what I gave Catching Fire and Star Trek: Into Darkness. I would have liked it a bit more if they had made it a bit more grounded (it did get a little to over the top for me at times, despite the genre) in places, and a couple interesting characters seemed to be wasted and unnecessary. Not to mention with my friend complaining about the movie and the commentator man the experience wasn't all that enjoyable.What makes me wonder though is why people don't like movies with CGI if the CGI is done well? I think CGI is a great but dangerous tool, it's very easy to look fake if you overbloat it (the Amazing Spider-Man trailers) and can make a bad director lazy, but when used properly it's phenomenal and much better than practical effects.I want to see it again though (probably when the Blu ray comes out I'll see it), simply because I want to see it in a better environment.

• Like 5

What is this Final Four game. Can it possibly hurt Saturday business?

It is the finale of March madness. It is estimated that 20 million people will watch it tomorrow starting at 6pm Eastern. No idea if it will hurt Saturday business or not.

Edited by grim22