Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Les Mis was good, but it wasn't favorite out of the movies that were nominated. 

I am not sure on my favorite, but my favorites were: Django, Life Of Pi, and Zero Dark Thirty in some order. 

• Founder / Operator

halfway through season 4 i finally unleashed myself from the shackles of the walking dead. for the first time in a long time i felt... free.

I understand the motivation for that (Season 3 and the first half of Season 4 had their problems), but in all honesty, you unleashed yourself right as the show started picking up steam again. I can think of at least two or three episodes that I'd rank among my favorite ten of the entire series.

The writing's significantly improved, and the series' direction has stole some of its energy back, IMHO.

• Like 2

I understand the motivation for that (Season 3 and the first half of Season 4 had their problems), but in all honesty, you unleashed yourself right as the show started picking up steam again. I can think of at least two or three episodes that I'd rank among my favorite ten of the entire series. The writing's significantly improved, and the series' direction has stole some of its energy back, IMHO.

I heard that before when season 3 was on. fool me once...

how firm was it?

I think it's not firm enough for a 2 week suspension but just enough to get in trouble.The story and actual fighting scenes were pretty fucking awesome. It's easily the best Marvel movie after TA but something didn't fill me up.
  • Like 1