Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Django Unchained, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi, and Les Miserables are all much more entertaining/exciting than Zero Dark Thirty. Lincoln can be argued to be less entertaining/exciting but it's a close call.

Never saw Amour or Beasts.

Posted Image

My top three for the year was ZDT, Life of Pi, and Django Unchained. I LOVED them. I just need Django on Blu-Ray.

• Like 1

really though, at the point i quit i considered walking dead the worst fucking show i had spent so much of my goddamn time watching. like, I'm talking beneath Heroes. it would take above some early Romero level shit to get me back in there.

really though, at the point i quit i considered walking dead the worst fucking show i had spent so much of my goddamn time watching. like, I'm talking beneath Heroes. it would take above some early Romero level shit to get me back in there.

No season of The Walking Dead has been as bad as Heroes Season 4. No fucking way man, they took their version of Magneto and just fucked it up colossally.Not that any season of TWD has been bad. Season 2 was average. Season 3 was good but then they failed to resolve the prison arc which resulted in a fairly sizeable downgrade.

No season of The Walking Dead has been as bad as Heroes Season 4. No fucking way man, they took their version of Magneto and just fucked it up colossally.Not that any season of TWD has been bad. Season 2 was average. Season 3 was good but then they failed to resolve the prison arc which resulted in a fairly sizeable downgrade.

i don't trust your judgement.

Heroes season 2 stranded Peter's girlfriend in a post apocalyptic future and forgot about her. Season 3 set up a Brotherhood of mutants vs X-men storyline and forgot about it in the next episode. Heroes was really good at setting up plot lines, there was no resolution.

Adam Monroe being killed an episode after being resurrected was just stupid beyond all reason.

Edited by grim22

Heroes season 2 stranded Peter's girlfriend in a post apocalyptic future and forgot about her. Season 3 set up a Brotherhood of mutants vs X-men storyline and forgot about it in the next episode. Heroes was really good at setting up plot lines, there was no resolution. Adam Monroe being killed an episode after being resurrected was just stupid beyond all reason.

Oh I know. I forgive Season 2 because it got screwed by the Writer's strike. The second half of Season 3 with Denko kinda redeemed the first half a tiny bit but the first half still sucked balls.They screwed my man Sark. That I will never forgive though. Edited by Numbers of House Stark

Tele, it really isn't as bad as you said it was. As for the mid credits, can someone explain to me wtf that was. No clue who or what was going on. I didn't bother to stay for the after credits scene.

• Like 1

heroes was a traumatic experience. thinking about the first season everyone liked so much, the warning signs were totally there. we all just ignored them.

Heroes: Reborn is coming :lol: 

I think TWD is utterly fantastic.  I love how they ended season three, best episode of TV I've seen since the 70's.

• Like 3

Tele, it really isn't as bad as you said it was.As for the mid credits, can someone explain to me wtf that was. No clue who or what was going on. I didn't bother to stay for the after credits scene.

the guy had the thing and those other people were there and doing weird stuff and there's gonna be another avengers movie. what's not to get? Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

Tele, it really isn't as bad as you said it was.As for the mid credits, can someone explain to me wtf that was. No clue who or what was going on. I didn't bother to stay for the after credits scene.

It was

Loki's scepter.

• Like 1

I feel like if I had stuck it out with Dexter that'd take the crown for me. But as soon as I realized what they were doing with the Colin Hanks character I dropped it. Awful, and apparently it only got worse