Noctis

Weekend Actuals

It will never get old.

The thing is that these guys were unfortunate to be captured on TV. Pretty sure everyone at home had the same reaction as well. I didn't even pay attention to the count because I was thinking "1,2... and kick out". When there was no kick out, and the reactions and the silence just gave everyone a lot of time to take it in.

• Like 2

The thing is that these guys were unfortunate to be captured on TV. Pretty sure everyone at home had the same reaction as well. I didn't even pay attention to the count because I was thinking "1,2... and kick out". When there was no kick out, and the reactions and the silence just gave everyone a lot of time to take it in.

Yeah, that was my reaction too. And the Twitter explosion, holy shit.

The weekend of the 11th-13th will be a tension-filled nailbiter between Divergent and Noah, with each getting about 7 million.  Of course, those numbers will be a good weekend for Divergent b/c that will finish between 145-155 domestic, but Noah will only finish between 95-105 domestic. 

The weekend of the 11th-13th will be a tension-filled nailbiter between Divergent and Noah, with each getting about 7 million.  Of course, those numbers will be a good weekend for Divergent b/c that will finish between 145-155 domestic, but Noah will only finish between 95-105 domestic. 

Posted Image

:P

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

Final Four, Wrestlemania and Game of Thrones all likely played a part in keeping Caps 2 from crossing the $100M mark. Aw, well, should make for a better hold next weekend. What kind of Monday total do people expect?

NCAA hoops championship game is tonight. Could hurt the number some.

• Like 2

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER opened with $95.02M this weekend. #CaptainAmerica2 #WinterSoldier

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER opened with $95.02M this weekend. #CaptainAmerica2 #WinterSoldier

Olive wins by 13 seconds. Better luck next time  :)

• Like 1